2014 release rumors

Shovelking780

Reaction score
Sure would be nice to see something big this year. New motor would be cool with direct injection technology and more HP. At the very least hoping for powder coated tunnel, belt drive and drive shaft improvements and maybe a big bore kit. Not too much new from the others so good time for Polaris to leap ahead again. Suspense is getting to me long wait no real rumours out there.

mobgma

Reaction score
Honestly not trying to troll. This is what I heard even though it sounds a bit far fetched. I originally heard 2014's but it seems more likely if it was true to be 2015.

Two Tracks. Split Down the middle for better side hilling/ boon docking?
All new chassis design as well.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure next to nothing as far rumours, etc, go for the 14' Pros. This site is littered with Doo stuff though....

96sherm

Reaction score
The only thing they "need" to do is build a 160hp (at the track) bullit proof motor. The chassis is awesome in my opinion, and they don't need to do any goofy flexing to make it handle sweet. We should be more educated in a week or so...

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dealer Meetings are starting this weekend in Orlando. We should see something starting Saturday or Sunday.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dealer Meetings are starting this weekend in Orlando. We should see something starting Saturday or Sunday.

Where's that Poo guy that was complaining about SkiDoos dealer meeting being in a warm place like Texas? Lol.

Top Bottom