2014 Polaris Line-up Debut

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see the 900 triple Pro-RMK. I wonder if they just added a cylinder to the 600 or if it is going to be an all new DI motor?

cant see it, but if they did it would be a way to have big reliable hp after the 900cfi and 1000sdi pieces of ch!t. It would be a completely different animal than a same hp big bore twin.

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
no spy pics or nothing? seems odd

well, like all the other threads about Polaris's, its only us Doo guys that know whats going on......lol
but I got nuthin......lol.....seen and heard nuthin......are they still in business?......LOL...maybe they have some groundbreaking NEW STUFF?????....competition is good.....just like these threads.

Last edited:

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see the 900 triple Pro-RMK. I wonder if they just added a cylinder to the 600 or if it is going to be an all new DI motor?

They're calling it all new, though if you look closely at the pic's, it really does resemble the 600 mill and spec's for bore and stroke are similar. Kinda sucks they are going to only have it with a 174 though. I'm really surprised how much it weighs, that's close to cat's turbo isn't it?

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
They're calling it all new, though if you look closely at the pic's, it really does resemble the 600 mill and spec's for bore and stroke are similar. Kinda sucks they are going to only have it with a 174 though. I'm really surprised how much it weighs, that's close to cat's turbo isn't it?

Lets run with this......lol

And, only 185 h.p.? I would have thought that with the 600 at 130 ish that they would see 195 or so, must be detuned for the first year folks and warranty. In any case, it is what alot of people have been asking for (900 triple) and should convert alot of people over......

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets run with this......lol

And, only 185 h.p.? I would have thought that with the 600 at 130 ish that they would see 195 or so, must be detuned for the first year folks and warranty. In any case, it is what alot of people have been asking for (900 triple) and should convert alot of people over......

I hear it is only 185 hp this year because they would have to add a bigger heat exchanger if they pushed it to 195 and they did not want it heavier than a 2012 800 Pro. It's that 113 ft lbs of torque I love. :d

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I hear it is only 185 hp this year because they would have to add a bigger heat exchanger if they pushed it to 195 and they did not want it heavier than a 2012 800 Pro. It's that 113 ft lbs of torque I love. :d

And, you know someone is going to come up with triple pipes shoehorned in there.....wow, what will that do for power?....for sure over 200.....talk about "flickable"

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
frigginugly.jpg Etownsledshow060020.jpg

Lanko

Reaction score
Just wondering where you guys are getting your info from, I can't seem to find much of anything on the 14's.

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can not believe that someone down at the meetings today has not sent a post from down there today

Top Bottom