2014 over structure coming unglued

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have a 2014 pro check your over structure where it is glued into the cast joints near your front bumper. Have one person watch the tube and another person reef on the handlebars in the opposite direction. If the tube moves at all you need to fix it. My pro had 1000miles before I noticed this. I have 2 friends also with 2014s that have this problem. (One has 400 miles and the other around 1400).

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have a 2014 pro check your over structure where it is glued into the cast joints near your front bumper. Have one person watch the tube and another person reef on the handlebars in the opposite direction. If the tube moves at all you need to fix it. My pro had 1000miles before I noticed this. I have 2 friends also with 2014s that have this problem. (One has 400 miles and the other around 1400).

You find a T3 for sale yet Jonny?? Lol

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know they will kill me on a straight up climb but I haven't gone against one in the trees yet.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy's snapped last weekend. He hit a rock..

We used a shovel handle to fix it and it worked like a hot dam!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know they will kill me on a straight up climb but I haven't gone against one in the trees yet.

Going out riding tomorrow? Should be deep, mine works decent in the woods. come for a ride:beer:

Play more

Reaction score
I just went and checked mine and it has also come unglued! Has anyone tried for warranty on this yet??

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so this won't be covered if you don't have bumper to bumper. So a new over structure is $500. Polaris glue is $300. A pretty damn close glue would be about $50. Honestly, Polaris should fix this out of their pocket they did a terrible job.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk to a lord adhesive representative if you are looking for cheaper glue. They make the same stuff under a different number for commercial use VS factory use.

When i spoke to them about the chaincase backing plate glue and gave them the lord product number they told me the number for the stuff autobody shops have access to and he said it is the same glue just different packaging/dry times.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's the Fusion series. It's $50 or so a tube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Play more

Reaction score
Well we will see tomorrow When I go see them. I have the 2 year warranty that I received when I snowchecked.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a joint near that one that is clearly only half glued, no movement though. I questioned the dealer about it and they said if it came loose it would be covered.

doobie

Reaction score
kenny can get similar glue thru wurth. we glued dereks new tunnel on with it.

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 2014's 1 with 2000+ 1 with 1000+ checked both seem good, so far. Thanks for heads up will keep an eye on them for sure. It is awesome out there, super deep and sun for the next couple. Hope you guys get to ride.

Play more

Reaction score
Well we will see tomorrow When I go see them. I have the 2 year warranty that I received when I snowchecked.
Well they did go good for mine had to pay tHe deductible because of it being the second year of the warranty and bumper to bumper is only first year.

Top Bottom