2014 honda dirt bike rumour

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fuel injected CR 250 in europe for 2013 and hittin the states in 2014 , i read it on another forum... its on the internet so it must be true... lol...
I have said before when the honda 450x gets fi ill buy it... may have to eat my words cause if this bike comes to life... ill own it... hope it has a start button too...

MtnMaster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anywhere the snow is deep, and the hills are steep
April fools, possibly lol....
I only ride a fourstroke because no one makes a modern two stroke with enough power. Even a well done up 300 doesn't the same power as a good running 450. But, if someone builds an injected 2 stroke, with a bit more of a linear powerband I will buy one in a second. How about a DI 400 2 stroke!

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
April fools, possibly lol....
I only ride a fourstroke because no one makes a modern two stroke with enough power. Even a well done up 300 doesn't the same power as a good running 450. But, if someone builds an injected 2 stroke, with a bit more of a linear powerband I will buy one in a second. How about a DI 400 2 stroke!

thats alot of power... but look at the new beta 300rr... i think thats what your looking for... im reading more "rumours" online of honda 2 stroke saw a video even of the cam set on the back suspension... bike sounded like a 450r but very high reving... rumour says 2014 release date... ill see if i can post the video... im not an idiot i know its a long shot but if you google it you will see lots of sites of honda 2 stroke rumours again... if anyone can direct inject one... all the green stuff will be thrown out the window and 2 strokes will be back... unless of course the AMA decides not to support di 2 strokes then the whole reaserch and development will be gone... but for now I really like what im reading about the Beta's...

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
May 14th - YouTube

this is suppose to be the 2014 track bike 2 stroke... now like I said Im no idiot so this is long shot... got it off an "expert" on another site who claims to have friends at honda... but the bike sounds like a high reving 4 stroke to me????

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive been hearing lots of rumors and watching youtube vids of the 2 stroke industry coming back and coming back big!!! Man ill be sooo excited!!!

if any of the Jap bikes come out with a direct injection 2 stroke... they will be back... and ill be first in line...

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are working on it!!!

I hope so... DI 2 stroke rekluse clutch...it will be a single track mountain beast! So far im very impressed with Beta 2 strokes... almost can't stall them i hear... its a trials bike company getting into 2 stroke enduro racing bikes... only problem is i hate uncommon bikes as support sucks... may just end up with a Yz250

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope so... DI 2 stroke rekluse clutch...it will be a single track mountain beast! So far im very impressed with Beta 2 strokes... almost can't stall them i hear... its a trials bike company getting into 2 stroke enduro racing bikes... only problem is i hate uncommon bikes as support sucks... may just end up with a Yz250
Unless things have changed they are about $14g too.

Top Bottom