2014 Arctic Cat

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So with Arctic Cat and Yamaha teaming up, what is going to happen to Arctic Cat for 2014? I heard they are going to start producing there own engines and move away from suzuki. Anybody seen or heard anything yet?

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who cares :)
If you don't care why don't you stop being a douche and posting stupid comments. Guys post on here looking for legit responses to questions and trade information. If you have nothing better to say than " who cares" you should make the extra effort to restrain yourself from letting your fingers talk before your brain has a chance to kick in. My 6 yr old has more class

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope it is 2 stroke technology!If they phase out anymore 2 strokes I'll be leaving cat!I still can't believe they expect you to buy a non-turbo 1100 to replace a 600 2 stroke!!Same power maybe,same weight maybe if your high on crack!!If they do like Yamaha and get rid of the 2 strokes they're done!Yamaha only work after you dump a pile of money into them!You never hear a Yamaha owner brag about his stocker kicking ass!!Maybe the Mayans were right it is coming to an end!LOL!!

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm interested to see what if anything changes, love to stay cat but next season may be the year I update and as of now it will take a big improvement to stay away from the XM even at $2-3000 less

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you don't care why don't you stop being a douche and posting stupid comments. Guys post on here looking for legit responses to questions and trade information. If you have nothing better to say than " who cares" you should make the extra effort to restrain yourself from letting your fingers talk before your brain has a chance to kick in. My 6 yr old has more class

see my sig line bud ;)

Nonhighwayservice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2015 will be the last year with a Suzuki engine and then cat will start putting their own built engines in.

Top Bottom