2014-2015 Chicago Blackhawks

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Go Hawks, Go................ imgres.jpg

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Pool has been in shambles since the first round but if the Rangers had pulled it off at least I would have had the finals right, bah. Go Ducks.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was bang on till the end of the second round, then mine fell to ****s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go Hawks Go !!!.jpg Let's go Boys !!!! Looking good tonight !!!! My Flames are out.............but my son's Hawks are looking awesome !!!

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a great game last night !!! I called it from the start....... Lightning and the Hawks !!! Go Hawks Go !!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Toews, Kane, Keith, Seabrook, Hossa, and Crawford had to be on top of their game and they were. When those boys are rolling, the Hawks are hard to beat!

Tampa's defence is better than the other teams the Hawks have played in this Cup run but the Hawks should do this in 6.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Game was a snoozer, good work by the hawks. Ducks looked off their game frankly I was hoping for more exciting game 7's in each conference oh well.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to the 2015-2016 season, this will be the first time in quite a while that I don't watch the finals.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did the TV break or are you just not interested in the finalists?

Yep. I might catch a little bit of it but I won't be sitting down to watch every game, summer is in full swing up here and I need to enjoy it while it lasts.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Yep. I might catch a little bit of it but I won't be sitting down to watch every game, summer is in full swing up here and I need to enjoy it while it lasts.

With all the light, summer is awesome in the north. The only thing I didn't appreciate were the bug seasons. Maybe you aren't in a bug infested area with lots of standing water and skeg? I would think the coastal areas and the larger centers would be fine.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With all the light, summer is awesome in the north. The only thing I didn't appreciate were the bug seasons. Maybe you aren't in a bug infested area with lots of standing water and skeg? I would think the coastal areas and the larger centers would be fine.

Yeah, we have skeeters but we have a Mosquito Magnet to take of those little bastids. A lot of the areas where I ride have bugs but they can't catch me when I'm on my Rhino. Hahahaha!!

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stayed up late (for me) to watch both game 7's of the conference finals. I haven't been the same since...

Top Bottom