2014-2015 Chicago Blackhawks

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Minnesota might win a home game or 2 but they aren't winning this series. The Ducks are going to be tough to beat, their confidence level has got to be through the roof after yesterdays win. I think it's going to be the Ducks and NY Rangers in the finals with the Rangers getting it done this year.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Minnesota might win a home game or 2 but they aren't winning this series. The Ducks are going to be tough to beat, their confidence level has got to be through the roof after yesterdays win. I think it's going to be the Ducks and NY Rangers in the finals with the Rangers getting it done this year.

Yes, the Ducks are working on all cylinders and they are big and strong. The Rangers might be in tough with Washington. I'm thinking the Rangers in 5 or 6 as Washington should be exhausted the further they go.

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am crossing all I have Hawks win tonight and win this series.......I am not ready for no more hockey on TV LOL !

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best game of the playoffs so far! I was pulling for Anaheim myself but Chicago played better in the overtime periods and deserved the win. Both goalies made some spectacular saves and that header by Shaw was freakin hilarious!!

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Another awesome game. The goals came fast and furious and had me sitting on the edge of the chair more than a few times.

The best of 3 now and they have both won in the road barn. Going to be interesting.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Second fastest 3 goals in the history of the NHL not to shabby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Second fastest 3 goals in the history of the NHL not to shabby

The Hawks did a number last night. Great game and as good as Crawford played, I think he got a little lucky! Lots of times I think the referees are day dreaming and there are lots of very chintzy calls and lots of missed calls. Out of the referees remaining, I don't know who deserves to go the the finals.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was a great game. I have no loyalty to either team but in the back of my mind I was kind of hoping Hawks would win. I sure wish though the NHL would get the refs situation under control as they are all over the map on calls… Hoping for a hawk / ranger final with rangers taking it :)

The Hawks did a number last night. Great game and as good as Crawford played, I think he got a little lucky! Lots of times I think the referees are day dreaming and there are lots of very chintzy calls and lots of missed calls. Out of the referees remaining, I don't know who deserves to go the the finals.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no loyalty either but cheering for the Ducks as that is who I picked in my pool. Should be a great game 7. To be honest I think this series will be more entertaining than the final will be.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I, also, have no real loyalty. I would like to see a Chicago/Rangers final. The Hawks can win, IMHO, for the efforts of their star players and they deserve another cup. Those guys are awesome and the depth is amazing. On the other hand, I think Vigneault is the coolest coach out there and I would honestly like to see his name on the cup. Tough call!

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
>> has loyalty.... Can't stand either of those teams

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been some great hockey, I would however like to see a league wide substance check on every player in the system, with all the shenanigans in other areas of sports I wonder how many would fail.
End of rant I'm still bitter at the ruskies for walking off the ice during the Canadian anthem after they got their asses handed to them. Kovalchuck is a douche

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Rangers tried but Tampa played well and shut them down. Bishop didn't have to play as well as Lundquist had to as Tampa's defense was very tight tonight.

Now for Chicago to get it done tomorrow.

Top Bottom