2013 Skidoo Sneak Peek

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: 2013 skidoo

regardless im sure it will climb like a turd

shouldnt confuse cat and skidoo with each other....

turbo i think not, swear you can see SC in there somewhere

2013.jpg

Last edited:

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

it looks really similar to a...ahhh...ahhh...xp, that atta get them comn in droves

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Does it matter what it looks like? It will still be the best sled out of the box.....AGAIN. LOL

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey Troy it's Brian,we r headding to Blue for family weekend. I am trying to get Dano to come. When are u heading up next?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Doo design team always comes out with a good looking product as long as they reign in the graphics guy. It will be a sleek looking unit in person I'm sure.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Doo design team always comes out with a good looking product as long as they reign in the graphics guy. It will be a sleek looking unit in person I'm sure.

Really???
I've been a Doo guy for a better part of my sledding life, and they alwy's haven't had the best designs. IMO
I'm not trying to stir chit with you Ken, but I will have to say there were a lot better looking sleds in the mid 80's early 90's. And my azz was on those's Doo's at that point, thinking..... I wish my Doo looked as nice as that ___________!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Really???
I've been a Doo guy for a better part of my sledding life, and they alwy's haven't had the best designs. IMO
I'm not trying to stir chit with you Ken, but I will have to say there were a lot better looking sleds in the mid 80's early 90's. And my azz was on those's Doo's at that point, thinking..... I wish my Doo looked as nice as that ___________!

Iam thinking more in the Rev/Xp years. However the wedges never caught my eye. The Cats and early Yammies had some good lines though.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Iam thinking more in the Rev/Xp years. However the wedges never caught my eye. The Cats and early Yammies had some good lines though.

Rev/Xp years, I'll agree with you 99%
The Pro's have some nice lines, and graphics. But nothing like the Doo's!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Really???

I think it would take alot for you to stir me up Doug. HaHa.:D:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

1990 Arctic Cat Prowler that was a good looking sled it had the first A arms in the industry , I know I use to tear them off every weekend me and my good buddy WISER LOL

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The best looking sled to ever hit the flat lands in the old days, (some of you fellas probably won't know this because you may have been still swimming around in your dad's sack) was the Kawasaki Invader 440. Whoever had one was the envy of the town.

Top Bottom