2013 Ski-Doo with Dave and Steph!

500efisks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definately some nice improvements. Most were needed to keep up with the competition. Track flexing and suspension flex should help the chassis to compete with the RMK. Mountain bar finally is rigid. Is the steering flat (vertical) yet? doesn't look like it (Please correct me if I am wrong). Storeage is better. How about the weight (did we loose pounds? nothing was said so guess not). My opinion but this body styling with the stealth broken up look and layering has 0 eye candy appeal to me. I actually spent time just looking at the body style and could not see what is pleasing to the eye. Cat made a big improvement last year in their body styling, POO has a sleak clean eye catching body design but for some reason the boys and girls at DOO think stealth is beautiful...Yuh. DOO has some real neat inovation and I complement them on this. The E tec engine is the best in the buisness no doubt. From what I am seeing on many forums, facebook,etc is that many doo fans are not happy already from the first impressions. Time will tell but I am betting on that POO will retain mountain sled sales leadership. If POO comes out with a reliable DI with good power in the near future I think the DOO following will deminish significanlty. And DOO knows it. Just my 2 cents.

PS Please tell me the flat green is just an early april fools joke. Ha Ha good one.

Last edited:

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have thought that someone from Saskatchetoon would like the Rider Pride Green!! :cool:

watson21

Reaction score
Love ya Steph, but GREEN. Kinda makes ya wanna YAK. Good theft deterent though. Put that green sled under a Cat tarp and nobody steals.

Top Bottom