2013 Ski-doo Freeride

500efisks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ski Doo you got to be joking! Flat green???? Take an ugly looking body, add flat green and what do you have? I won't comment further. I was expecting far more from Doo.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly, who gives a $hit about the colour. What sort of improvements were made to the chassis and what are the weights? This is what I want to know! I think the green is fine-lose the yellow off it and it would be pretty sic IMO!
I like it!

Last edited:

bcjeepr

Reaction score
Ski Doo you got to be joking! Flat green???? Take an ugly looking body, add flat green and what do you have? I won't comment further. I was expecting far more from Doo.

Who"s the old guy sitting on that kids wrap, in your av?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The freeride is not mountain specific. It will stay in the xp chassis because it works perfect for it. However the summit gets a dedicated mountain chasssis. If you make a rev xm freeride it would be a crappy sled as far as freeriders are concerned

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

very true the xm chassis doesnt look like it would make for a good freeride sled to me,, im personally glad the freedide is still running the xp chassis,mostly because i have one on order,,,not crazy about the colors but that can be fixed...

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its green but its an XP Im confused,,, so maybe the freeride will use xp chasis in 2013?? i thought new chassis
Thats what I thought to. But instead its a bad color and a old style chassis!!??

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats what I thought to. But instead its a bad color and a old style chassis!!??

Why would you want the new chassis on the freeride,,the xp chassy is perfect for its intended use...the xm chassis would be goony for FREERIDING(jumping BIG air,,cliff bomming,,pounding mougus,,while still being good at boondocking,climbing ext)... want a new chassis get the x....

Last edited:
Top Bottom