2013 Ski-doo Freeride

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that didn't last long haha. At least a few got to see it.

I wish I didnt,,,, my faith is dwindling,,, or maybe that was a polaris video try n to spoke us doo guys.... its all a hoax

but really army flat green,,, I bet it was a quick market research test,,, that green will never come to market.....

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty smart marketing imo.. Def keeping the buzz going

Sent from a phone likely at work

ryan#1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it will be pretty funny if it was just a test or something and they actually coming out with something good in 2013...IMO that was ridiculously ugly lol...almost to the point like an early April Fool's joke. But a legit BRP vid no doubt. I liked the dude's jacket, helmet and goggles so there's something positive. If they actually release that thing it's open season on us doo guys haha

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I didnt,,,, my faith is dwindling,,, or maybe that was a polaris video try n to spoke us doo guys.... its all a hoax

but really army flat green,,, I bet it was a quick market research test,,, that green will never come to market.....

If you think that is bad you should have seen the Summit X's at the dealer show in 2004. That never made it to fruition once the dealers voiced there concerns. Color is the easiest thing to change at this time juncture. Those western dealers will tune them in if need be. Lol.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you think that is bad you should have seen the Summit X's at the dealer show in 2004. That never made it to fruition once the dealers voiced there concerns. Color is the easiest thing to change at this time juncture. Those western dealers will tune them in if need be. Lol.

haha ya for sure paint is a very easy change,,, its original but I like black too much

I just want one of everything ahhaha

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't mind me guys... I'm just a cat guy, lurking in the shadows, feeding off the first bit of disappointment of the doo faithful... Can't wait for open season lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't mind me guys... I'm just a cat guy, lurking in the shadows, feeding off the first bit of disappointment of the doo faithful... Can't wait for open season lol.

Gotta be an empty feeling with Poo and Doo making huge strides every year and Cat staying pat. Lol.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta be an empty feeling with Poo and Doo making huge strides every year and Cat staying pat. Lol.
with the issues cat had this year staying put is a good idea, also why I'm getting a Pro next time around, I didn't see the vid before it was locked, but army green would be right up my alley. I'm a camo loving redneck though, doo is ready for some changes for sure and I bet poo's belt drive becomes a staple for all three within two years, I would say the same about the rear skid doo came up with will as well pending minimal problems, the new for of boards they are all switching to are long overdue though, more power less weight better handling... they have never stopped getting better so why would they now

Tease

Reaction score
Is this the army green Untitled.jpg you are talking about??

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The freeride is not mountain specific. It will stay in the xp chassis because it works perfect for it. However the summit gets a dedicated mountain chasssis. If you make a rev xm freeride it would be a crappy sled as far as freeriders are concerned

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the Olive drab, all the yellow should be flat black though. It'd look good with a flat black canadian flag on the side panels.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
canadian army, wife loves the colour and wouldn't be seen on it. Yuck I will stay with blk wht copper I have for another yr.

Top Bottom