2013 robb quad rally

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No response... I guess that means NO!

From what I understand, none of the money goes back into the sport or the trails that they abuse.
It all goes into the operating expenses and supplies for the curling club. Isn't the curling equivalent of a quad rally a bonspiel?

Yes that's correct, the proceeds from the rally go back into the community, curling rink, fire dept, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No response... I guess that means NO!

From what I understand, none of the money goes back into the sport or the trails that they abuse.
It all goes into the operating expenses and supplies for the curling club. Isn't the curling equivalent of a quad rally a bonspiel?

Yes that's correct, the proceeds from the rally go back into the community, curling rink, fire dept, etc.

This seems to be a rapidly growing trend and that's unfortunate. Of course, I have no problem supporting other causes but not at the expense of our own.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This seems to be a rapidly growing trend and that's unfortunate. Of course, I have no problem supporting other causes but not at the expense of our own.

??????

The community of Robb puts this event on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have to feel for Robb in the fact that the general store has closed down. That is too bad. It is the town of Robb that is putting on the event and if it is to fund other sectors of the town so be it. With the Edson Rally done for now there are getting to be less and less stuff for quadders to do. Hope this does well.

Top Bottom