2013 robb quad rally

skor

Reaction score
Last year it was in 2nd weekend of May i think... and by now there was already a date set ;-(
I really hope its a go this year, Robb was one of the best one ive been to.

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
They used to alternate in the past between Mother's Day and Father's Day. If was May last year it'll be June this year.

Reaction score
Are you certain? I heard they'd permanently changed it to May as guys were complaining June was too dry. Last year's was perfect!

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
2010 was last year I went and it was very dry that year and was in June, but I've also been other years in June when its rained and been very wet. 2009 it was in May and it snowed 2 feet the day before the rally. Really it's kinda hit and miss as far as the weather goes.

From my understanding back then, the reason they alternated was to do with the work shifts at the mines. It's the times that the volunteers who organized the rally could do it around work.

Tattoodsledgirl

Reaction score
Also just wanted to give everyone a heads up that is going to the Robb quad rally. The store is closing it's doors May 11/13 so you will NOT be able to gas up in town.

skor

Reaction score
Robb’s Annual ATV Poker Rally
WHEN: June 8th, 2013
WHERE: Robb Multiplex
TIME: Pre-Registration and Social Friday night from 7:00 – 10:00p.m.
BREAKFAST: 7:00 – 9:00 a.m. Saturday
RALLY STARTS: 9:00 a.m. Saturday morning Rally Registration $10.00Hand $ 5.00Total $15.00 Registration includes a hamburger and a pop.
Check points start at 9:00 a.m.
All hands must be in by 5:00 p.m.

For more information, please contact Todd Cormier @ 780-728-3070, Patty Parnall @ 780-794-2224,or email RobbMultiplex@hotmail.ca.

Welcome back to all our participants, and thanks for helping us to make our rally a success! Once again, we ask that you wear your helmets, and take along your insurance and registration for your quads.We will be requesting the RCMP be here throughout the weekend to help keep everyone safe. If there are any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your continued support!

The Robb Multiplex Please Note: The General Store in Robb has recently announced that they will be closing down.
Please make sure you bring supplies and fuel with you, as the nearest gas stations/stores are locatedin Hinton and Edson, approximately 60 km from the community of Robb.

Last edited by a moderator:

Porky

Reaction score
Is any of the money going back into the trails?

Robb’s Annual ATV Poker Rally
WHEN: June 8th, 2013
WHERE: Robb Multiplex
TIME: Pre-Registration and Social Friday night from 7:00 – 10:00p.m.
BREAKFAST: 7:00 – 9:00 a.m. Saturday
RALLY STARTS: 9:00 a.m. Saturday morning Rally Registration $10.00Hand $ 5.00Total $15.00 Registration includes a hamburger and a pop.
Check points start at 9:00 a.m.
All hands must be in by 5:00 p.m.

For more information, please contact Todd Cormier @ 780-728-3070, Patty Parnall @ 780-794-2224,or email RobbMultiplex@hotmail.ca.

Welcome back to all our participants, and thanks for helping us to make our rally a success! Once again, we ask that you wear your helmets, and take along your insurance and registration for your quads.We will be requesting the RCMP be here throughout the weekend to help keep everyone safe. If there are any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your continued support!

The Robb Multiplex Please Note: The General Store in Robb has recently announced that they will be closing down.
Please make sure you bring supplies and fuel with you, as the nearest gas stations/stores are locatedin Hinton and Edson, approximately 60 km from the community of Robb.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368729388.309433.jpg
This was posted at work this week. The general store is now closed in Robb, no gas or propane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motrhed

Reaction score
Is any of the money going back into the trails?

No response... I guess that means NO!

From what I understand, none of the money goes back into the sport or the trails that they abuse.
It all goes into the operating expenses and supplies for the curling club. Isn't the curling equivalent of a quad rally a bonspiel?

Last edited:
Top Bottom