2013 rally season

Bigstick

Reaction score
also heard loon lake is the 11th, any truth to that? dont really want to drive to pierceland if i dont have to lol

JDen

Reaction score
We were at Chitek Lake rally on thye long weekend and there as a guy there saying that there was going to be one at Witchikan(spelling?!) Lake sometime in july, I think he said around the 20th but don't quote me on it. He never said where the starting point is or anything, but I do know the lake is just north of Spiritwood.

JDen

Reaction score
We were at Chitek Lake rally on thye long weekend and there as a guy there saying that there was going to be one at Witchikan(spelling?!) Lake sometime in july, I think he said around the 20th but don't quote me on it. He never said where the starting point is or anything, but I do know the lake is just north of Spiritwood.

Found it! July 20

$20 entry fee - CASH PRIZES! First: 40% of sales; Second: 20% of sales; Third: 10% of sales. Lunch provided at halfway point. WET OR DRY TRAILS! Proceeds to Witchekan Lake Pow-wow.
Date: Jul 20, 2013
Begins at 10:00 AM
Location Register at Band Hall - Witchekan Lake First Nation

Read more:

switchman8

Reaction score
Anyone know when the 2013 fall rallies are?

Sept 14 in Chitek Lake and Ahtahkakoop, Sept 28 Big River, thats all I know so far, one in Macoun sometime in early Oct before moose season, date hasnt been finalized if its a go. Vanscoy oct 12.

Last edited:
Top Bottom