2013 pro break in.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2013 LE ordered! I s it best to break it in with the stock can? Or does it really matter?
I've never broken a sled in with the stock muffler yet, never had an issue, either. Always ran the sled through two heat cycles, ran a little oil in the gas, and rode it like I stole it.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have always put the can on right off the bat with no issues. on my 2012 I put the slp pipe and power commander combo on and no hickups for the 650 miles I put on it.

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2013 LE ordered! I s it best to break it in with the stock can? Or does it really matter?

I don't think e ran a stock can in my life and I've never had any kind of issue ever. Last sled I bought new I pipe and canned it right out of the box and the thing ran amazingly. Don't sweat it at all.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will definitely ride it like I stole it but may leave the stock can on for the first couple hundred. Can't wait!! Any idea when the 13s start hitting the dealers?
My wife's ProRMK will be at the dealer August 8th. I bought it at Adrenaline in Whitecourt...

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We've got one in so far!! I can't wait for the guys to set it up! I think I cried a little when it arrived...! Happy tears!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would run it with the stock can to start off with. Not that I think it would hurt anything, but if you start making mods right off the bat and she happens to run like ch!t, you don't know if it's the can that is causing it or if it had an issue out of the box. I would run at least a couple of tanks though it to develope a base line to judge from. Just me but you can do either way.

HardcoreRMK

Reaction score
my dad's 2013 is going to be around september and he will probly only get a can after couple of tanks..maybe half way throw the year...Mine..The 2012 came around august 20th I think and only put a can on it now....BMP can

Top Bottom