2013 polaris pro 800

13prormk:{

Reaction score
I think I have a issue with fuel... sled starts and idles fine, bottom end power is good till you hold it wide open and it bogs and bogs. the power never really kicks in at all. had it at the dealership yesterday and it was supposed to be fixed. they said a broken clutch spring and exhaust cycloid. anyone had these probs.?

thanks in advance

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would definitely be looking into a fuel issue. Check your fuel pressure, its most likely caused by a plugged fuel filter. The one inline from the pump to the fuel rail. The Polaris ones are expensive, but you can buy aftermarket ones for around $80. You can also source them at a Napa auto parts. Fuel restriction should be low, around 50psi. (NGS3027)

Last edited:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A broken clutch spring and a bad exhaust solenoid would do what you described.

If the exhaust valve isn't opening it will not make RPM. When its closed its normal for low RPM. The broken spring will compound that issue.

rmk600700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When is the last time u cleaned your exhaust valves. Had the same thing on poo if I didn't clean at least twice a winter.

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You said you had it supposedly fixed at the stealership, and you have driven the sled since getting it back and it is still not good? Is that correct?

Top Bottom