2013 M1100 LE TURBO 162 Reverse Problem

Reaction score
Did anybody pickt up there 2013 proclimb 1100t and xperience reverse problem. I traded my 2012 for 2013 because of reverse problem now my 2013 i couldn`t even back it out of the trailer it kekt making a grinding noise tried it 4-5 times in and out of reverse still no reverse,finally lifted the backend of the ground and went in to reverse now i`m piss at this thing.Will take it to my dealer next week and get them to check this thing out to see if the gear is screwed up.

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did anybody pickt up there 2013 proclimb 1100t and xperience reverse problem. I traded my 2012 for 2013 because of reverse problem now my 2013 i couldn`t even back it out of the trailer it kekt making a grinding noise tried it 4-5 times in and out of reverse still no reverse,finally lifted the backend of the ground and went in to reverse now i`m piss at this thing.Will take it to my dealer next week and get them to check this thing out to see if the gear is screwed up.

Sorry to hear..I went back to do after the same problem with my 2012 (plus many others) The reverse went March 15th after blowing the gear box too. My dealer told me my M1100 was one of the ones not affected. So needless to say it is still in the shop and it is NOVEMBER 5TH!! Still said waiting on parts!
So sorry I was just ranting but hope you fix your problem!

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of the early shipped 2013 M1100 Turbos have a reverse fork update that needs to be done!! Most of the later shipped turbos already have the update in them but make sure yours gets it! Should make everything silky smooth!

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of the early shipped 2013 M1100 Turbos have a reverse fork update that needs to be done!! Most of the later shipped turbos already have the update in them but make sure yours gets it! Should make everything silky smooth!

They gave the 2012 and extra year warranty so do they get it with the 2013s too? Just wondering

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha no I wouldn't think so. The updates should be done before you ever see the sled. Some might have slipped through the cracks. Ask your local dealer to look up your VIN to see if there are any outstanding recalls... then done and done. It's snowing out there!! Almost time to go for a shred!

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha no I wouldn't think so. The updates should be done before you ever see the sled. Some might have slipped through the cracks. Ask your local dealer to look up your VIN to see if there are any outstanding recalls... then done and done. It's snowing out there!! Almost time to go for a shred!

Really... Slip thru the cracks after the 2012 sh&@ show! Can u say QC/QA.... IMO... You can slam me for this but Really I would be pissed too... Hopefully there is only 1 or 2.. I hope it all works out for you bad bad putty cat and u have a great season of riding.

stangstretch

Reaction score
Not sure if you guys have been into yours but it just isnt a great set-up at all, not sure why they cant fix it but i fixed mine real good...... 8lb weight saving lol

Top Bottom