2013 kx 450

go big

Reaction score
thinking about going the snow bike route. curious if I got ta do anything to the air intake, thermostat, and air forks on the bike. was told oil forks are a better way to go. any info would be great.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get ahold of Cory at Brewster West. He will run you through what is needed to make it run right in the snow. Air intake, thermostat, footpegs, fork spring change (depending on your weight), hand guards, crankcase breather routing and filter, heated grips, bar riser, etc......

jrusher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thinking about going the snow bike route. curious if I got ta do anything to the air intake, thermostat, and air forks on the bike. was told oil forks are a better way to go. any info would be great.
Lots options for a air intake, make a pod up with some 2" i.d. hose and a pre filter sock, thermo bob thermostat is a must to help keep engine temps up, temp gauge, shroud motor in block rads in as needed the rest off the add ons are nice but not needed to get out and ride.. Lots of info on snow west on air forks etc most guys run higher air pressure with good results..

Top Bottom