2013 and newer m1100/m9000 questions

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just curious what some of the must haves are for these things, if any??
Ive heard good things about Evo regarding the powertrain. Any cheap/easy/effective weight reduction??
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I have a 13m1100t proclimb and I did a light weight exhaust to shed a couple pounds and a antigravity battery. A EZ ride skid would make a huge loss on o of these cats! though they don't feel to heavy to ride stock.

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca
The necessities of the 1100 in order of priority IMO:
- panel venting
- cold air intake
- Evo brv
- clutching
- different skis (SLP PP or Slydog seem to be most popular)
- intercooler fan kit
- silicone boost hoses
- 215hp reflash

We didn't have a single 1100 leave without at least 4 off that list that they deemed important to the customer. That list makes it a completely different machine. The fun factor is off the charts compared to stock. They are pretty doggy with stock clutching and BRV for sure. Most don't believe the difference until they ride one of our demos. The beauty is you can piece it together over time and the parts are all a couple hundred bucks. Easy to afford for the average Joe. A Zbros coil over in the rear location instead of the Fox is a huge improvement also.

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will a water to air intercooler increase performance any measureable amount on a stock or 215 flashed sled?

joebrokeit

Reaction score
I've a13 m11t luv it. vents yes for sure, got rid of suit case and put a can on it:) I've done a evo 215 reflash not impressed its got more power but not 30 horse more:( evo was 0 help with clutching said stock was good enough even though with reflash i couldn't pull above 8 under a load! Simmons gen 2 i like em:) got the 14 clutch update now with a bdx 36/44b helix and dropped 2 grams on primary (recommended by edge power sports only place in 3 hundred miles that has played with em) seems ok now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are many things you can do to the 1100 to lose weight, not many are cheap. Lightweight muffler and battery (relocate battery to under the hood), get rid of wheels in skidframe if you ride in good snow all of the time, polaris gripper skis (lighter, wider, work better). EVO powertrain upgrades are great - I've a big chute kit on mine with TCL delete, some C3 components (tank & belt drive), 911 primary cover / team tied secondary, LOTS of venting, exhaust blankets, etc, etc. Most fun I've had with my clothes on - the sled performs far beyond my expectations.

Top Bottom