2012 xp over heating

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What ever, you just got tired of the craigslist personals!

Being that its a new sled with almost zero use, there is a blockage somewhere. Probably forgot to take the plastic plug out of the cooler when they installed it.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hopefully they can force it out with some sort of pressure because with the black tunnel i dont think they can replace that and keep it pretty.

getnutz

Reaction score
My that what I think. Off to dealer and take my limps. Had to ride a cat today, boy o boy I feel good. I will post on Golden thread. Our trucks gotr broke into today at Quatrz Creek. Credit Cards Cash and booze missing.

Redneck002

Reaction score
getnutz i know this is gonna be a hard thing for you to do from where your at but i have a fix for that overheating issue BUY A POLARIS!!!!!
:cool:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My that what I think. Off to dealer and take my limps. Had to ride a cat today, boy o boy I feel good. I will post on Golden thread. Our trucks gotr broke into today at Quatrz Creek. Credit Cards Cash and booze missing.

They didn't have someone in the shack all day? Nothing is safe anywhere anymore. Always carry my wallet with me.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My that what I think. Off to dealer and take my limps. Had to ride a cat today, boy o boy I feel good. I will post on Golden thread. Our trucks gotr broke into today at Quatrz Creek. Credit Cards Cash and booze missing.[/QUOTE

phuckers! Talk about piling on...

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a blockage in the exchanger. I'd stop overheating it while you still haven't done any real damage and put this thing where it belongs. In your dealers shop! My 2012 with no scratchers and a 3" track had no issues at all on hard packed trail.
Even warranty repairs suck when they keep you from riding��

Last edited:

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score
BRP -- Parts Catalogs would remove the thermostat housing, part 13 on the link. Put in boiling water and see if it opens. My sled had the same symptoms and the thermostat was stuck closed. If you need a quick fix you can jam a screwdriver in it and force it open. That's what I did until I could replace it.

Top Bottom