2012 sled problems

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2012 M8 snopro 153 still on original belt with 656km all hard tree riding, primary clutch is rubbing the side panel, biggest wine is no storage for anything (belt), the plastic steering column supports keep braking and falling out already gone through 2 sets, I have worked with my uncle who's a machinest to make my own version of them that is a lot stronger, will update how they work after I get to ride with them in, I'll also try to put up some pics of it.

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2012 RMK800 with about 300 miles on it, dealer set up the belt tight so had a bad belt squeal at idle after warmed up. And have a bog on it that started after the 3rd or 4th ride, only when coming on throttle, lasts for a split second but could be bad if happens at the wrong time. Going to see if I can adjust the TPS myself, dealer is an hour away and don't have much faith in their service manager. Had warranty work done on the wifes 850XP and first ride out it had the same symptoms after he said it's fixed. :(

bbecker17

Reaction score
2012 pro 800 rmk --> got 800 miles on so far, jaws can and nothing else, slight hesitation everyone once in a while, Broke a primary clutch spring at around 500 miles, at around 750 miles i was having a bog problem took it to dealership they recalibrated TPS under warranty and bogs gone,

after putting on a few more miles this weekend noticed the bog isnt gone

Last edited:

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride an RMK PRO, been out 12 or so times this year and the only problem I have is sore ribs from laughing at Doo and Kopy cat riders.

LOL RMK Pro and you are calling Cat riders "kopy cats" while bashing Ski-Doo of which your sled is a copy of. Moron idiot.

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL RMK Pro and you are calling Cat riders "kopy cats" while bashing Ski-Doo of which your sled is a copy of. Moron idiot.

Pretty sure brp has the lawsuit against arctic cat an not polaris there scooter

Sent from a phone likely at work

kenpro2011

Reaction score
I have a 2011 Pro 800 having problems with my rpm going to 8200 and droping to 6400 off and on any one have any idea why I just hade the shop do a slp clutch kit to it and I know nothing about clutching but it didnn't do it befor I had them do that?

hecks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
11" Pro RMK 800 - On second ECU, on 3rd Throttle safety switch, sleds been at the dealer for a month now to replace crank case, as both front motor mount bolts came loose and stripped the threads out of the case ! Oh.. and both rear tunnel supports are facked too !

IMG_1509.jpg

4strokin'

Reaction score
I have a 2011 Pro 800 having problems with my rpm going to 8200 and droping to 6400 off and on any one have any idea why I just hade the shop do a slp clutch kit to it and I know nothing about clutching but it didnn't do it befor I had them do that?
I would try throwing a little more weight to the primary to start maybe. Do you have a can on it?

Top Bottom