2012 proclimb 1100 Turbo first ride impressions..

geotirsledder

Reaction score
Website
www.geotir.com
This is the best sled I have ridden...had a 08 M800 and still have an 08 XP. Both of these are lighter, but the power on the M1100T is way beyond them-and it is stock so far. It carves great in the deep snow-just back from Golden...but if you get stuck-wow it is heavy.
I have a few complaints - snow piles up in the instrument cluster and you cant even see the screen at times. My reverse is a little suspect, sometimes it just will not go in and you get a little wrench on the instrument cluster, hope they can fix that.
The ride is smooth and the electric start is great! No issues with the light weight battery.
I am getting a charging tube for the turbo and an MBRP can. Hope this gives it a little more HP.
As for gas mileage - we all ran out of gas about the same time at Silent - my M1100T and 2x 08 XP. The 2012 XP etec was getting very close as well. I would say that they are at least comparable.

I am thinking about getting wider skis - coming down hill in the deep snow it really acted like a snow plow. Anyone have experience with this? Any recommendations?

Top Bottom