2012 Pro or 2012 M8

hurtinalbertin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trying to decide between the Pro 800 or the M8, both in orange and both 163. I rode the Pro and loved it but would like to try the M8 in new chasis. I have a '09 M1000 right now so i know cat handles awsome just hope the changes didnt make it more like a XP(they suck). Is cat going to have demo sleds at dealers. Whats your thoughts. Sucks theres no more 1000

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya would be nice if you could actually ride one of the new sleds before you committed 14,000 to a new snowcheck. kind of a flaw with all the brands.

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Based on what? Pro has proven itself in its first year, cat has a buncha shiney pictures floating around, not even a production demo sled out yet.

If ya really want a sled for the year i would at least buy one you can get seat time on, I agree with Maxwell that is a lot of money to put down on a sled you don't even know if it fits your riding style/type/etc

Slammer85

Reaction score
There's gonna be a snow check show at the mayfield in April. I ordered a new 800 because I know it's gonna be awesome. If your that worried about it check them ou at the show them decide which route you want to go.

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's gonna be a snow check show at the mayfield in April. I ordered a new 800 because I know it's gonna be awesome. If your that worried about it check them ou at the show them decide which route you want to go.

When is the show in april? If dates are set already.

hurtinalbertin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've already planned on going on April 17th to Edmonton for the show, just wish I could ride the M8 first, normally you can't go wrong with cats or Polaris handling, just hope it's not like XP i've tried many times to ride 1 and just can't do it. Then it comes to the $, I can get into Polaris for about $2500 cheaper but if cat is good I would pay the extra(I'm a cat guy). I guess I have a month to decide. Koby you just want a picture of me writing a check for a Polaris. haha

Top Bottom