2012 Pro Climb 1100 Turbo arrived!!!

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
608 is the weight full of fluids,.......picture is on my other post, and scale was calibrated so I believe it
I hope it is. 608 would make it about 40 lbs lighter than cat and every cat dealer have been telling people. Others have been on the scale and were much heavier.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of anyone else on any other forums that claims anything different?? I'd like to think this is accurate. I sat on one, they seem so puny. It looks light. Feels light. In that case I think it's gonna be a close match between the four strokes.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been watching a few forums this is the first weight on scale I've seen, will take a couple more On the scale before I believe 608 wet, that would be 550 out of the box. Also the hp numbers just keep getting bigger, at 8000 ft the little stock turbo will be strung out to make 220-240 no matter what programmer. Buy a 2860 housing diff story.

Captain Undies

Reaction score
I hope it is. 608 would make it about 40 lbs lighter than cat and every cat dealer have been telling people. Others have been on the scale and were much heavier.

Ive been watchin fairly close everyehere and there hasnt been any one post any weight. I hear lotsa guys talking bout weight, so thats why i did it, and took pictures to confirm it. I am also pretty sure that I had one of the first Proclimb turbos around. So anyone talkin was just geussin. But like I said before, the weight doesnt really bother me, I love the new sled and cant wait to put go fsat parts on it and see how she works in the mountain

stangstretch

Reaction score
I've been watching a few forums this is the first weight on scale I've seen, will take a couple more On the scale before I believe 608 wet, that would be 550 out of the box. Also the hp numbers just keep getting bigger, at 8000 ft the little stock turbo will be strung out to make 220-240 no matter what programmer. Buy a 2860 housing diff story.

This is true, spent some time out at PowderLites discussing this and you are correct Catalac. Lower elevation yes you can get more hp out of them. I rode a Z1 1100 turbo 162 last year, with the hijacker, straight pipe, and avgas. I could set the hp at 280 but it didnt pull as good as it did when set at 245, realistically i was told at elevation it would have been making 230ish when set at 245hp and running around 18lbs boost. With the air being thinner and trying to generate a massive amount of boost the little turbo passc's its efficiency curve a lot when cranked way up. Believe me setting it at stock hp then up to 245 everyone will be really happy considering you can get a hijacker this year for $700 instead of $1200 like mine was. It will honestly make you grin ear to ear when it try's to rip out from underneath you. If you think that you are going to spend 1500 and have 300hp it just wont happen. I have picked up the 2871 Turbo for mine and am heading out to Powderlites next week to start looking at building a "true dyno'd 280-300hp" cat. The boys out there have some stuff coming down the pipe that will allow alot of people to keep stock turbo's and make good power...just not 300hp power :d. I will keep all posted on the status of my build.

Phat Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
January 7-14, revelstoke bc. Bring down your big 860 and lets line up. I'll have my 1100 there and my buddy has a new 800, then you can post away whatever you wanna say about the new cats. But if you're scared and can't back up your sled, just stay out of the proclimb forums cuz you're obviously just a sh!t disturber.

LMAO. I agree. Don't sing it.....Bring it!

itchyfinger

Reaction score
Nov. 12 and my snow check still isnt in.... oh well cant wait one more hitch in the oil patch and it'll be waiting for me at christmas (cross your fingers). Cant wait to ride my new special edition M1100 so pumped.

theunit1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it is bull sheet that all snow checks aren't ready by a certain day and the dealers say or tell you nothing at all!

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of anyone else on any other forums that claims anything different?? I'd like to think this is accurate. I sat on one, they seem so puny. It looks light. Feels light. In that case I think it's gonna be a close match between the four strokes.
I seen on snowwest 601 crate weight for the T 1100 163 AND the m8 was 497 Not bad.

Top Bottom