2012 Pro Climb 1100 Turbo arrived!!!

Captain Undies

Reaction score
OK guys, so im having a little difficulty finding a hanging scale. hwere in the world would I find one that a guy could use? I can go to the stockyard etc, but there has got to be a better way or someone who might know of someone in some sort of industry have one thats readily available? any help?

m1000db

Reaction score
go weigh your pick up at a grain elevator, load the sled / reweigh on same scale? there good to nearest 10kg.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know; guys that stepped up and put cash on these new sleds are actually quite excited about getting their new sleds. You seem to take great joy in bashing and trash talking sleds that guys haven't even picked up or had a chance to ride yet. I'm sure that some guys will really love their new sleds even if some dude that rides a different brand keeps telling them that their new sled is nothing but an overweight POS. :rant:

Let me repeat for you I said "I hope not" for the sake of the guys who put money down. Need me to say it slower next time?

deyell01

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday finally. Couldn't wait to put it on the grass and try it out lol. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320393223.335122.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320393239.871924.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320393253.940791.jpg

Last edited:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me repeat for you I said "I hope not" for the sake of the guys who put money down. Need me to say it slower next time?

Let me say this........They likely don't really give a fawk about what a scale tells them. Guys that bought a four stroke turbo didn't buy it for it's feather weight flickability. You don't need to say chit slow for me; I get it. You are the guy coming in the ProClimb 4M and bashing peeps new sleds. Why do you hope not? You seem to be the one most concerned about how much they weigh. If all anyone cared about was weight; Doo and Cat wouldn't have sold anyone a new 800 this year. Ride what you like, and love your own ride. I don't like Doo but I don't bash them, and I'm not gonna stand on your seat and piss on your guages cause you aren't riding a ProClimb M8 like me. Now I'm gonna go out to the garage and visit my new M8 that will never see a scale; cause I don't give a fawk about what it weighs either. Have a good day Frank, I think we have officially agreed to disagree on this topic. Great looking M1100T's guys; I can't wait to see one climb. :beer:

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me say this........They likely don't really give a fawk about what a scale tells them.(why then is the OP looking for a scale to weigh the sled?hmmmm lol) Guys that bought a four stroke turbo didn't buy it for it's feather weight flickability.(exactly what I was saying before not bashing it just being honest) You don't need to say chit slow for me; I get it. You are the guy coming in the ProClimb 4M and bashing peeps new sleds.(just saying what you said there very purpose built ) Why do you hope not?(cause 600+lbs is a heavy sled?!?!) You seem to be the one most concerned about how much they weigh.(again I'm not the only one looking reread the thread) If all anyone cared about was weight; Doo and Cat wouldn't have sold anyone a new 800 this year.(those poo's sure do look good) Ride what you like, and love your own ride.(of course I will, but not about to stick my head in the sand and not see what other manufacturers are building) I don't like Doo but I don't bash them, and I'm not gonna stand on your seat and piss on your guages cause you aren't riding a ProClimb M8 like me.(haha would love to see that) Now I'm gonna go out to the garage and visit my new M8 that will never see a scale; cause I don't give a fawk about what it weighs either.(did you ride a yammi at one point? I swear they have been saying that for years lol) Have a good day Frank,(you too sir) I think we have officially agreed to disagree on this topic. Great looking M1100T's guys; I can't wait to see one climb. :beer:

Continue on boys just was curious what weight was didnt know you guys were so touchy in here.:rolleyes:

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Continue on boys just was curious what weight was didnt know you guys were so touchy in here.:rolleyes:
For a guy riding a doo, seems like you're awfully interested in these new cats frank. We may be the ones in the wrong judging your posts, and of course you think were being rude, or stupid about it, but if one had to go to the other new proclimb threads, they'd also see that you're not getting the best comments or replies. So that tells ms there's something wrong here. If you don't like our comments, maybe state your intensions differently.. Seems like you're just sour about the new cats, in every post I've read from you anywyas. So I have two things to say... One, if u don't like the cats, if u disagree with how they were built, whatever, don't bother posting on it. That's why these forums are so retarded cuz you have a bunch of ppl who may think they know what they're talking about jumping from one thread to another bashing whatever he sees fit when in reality, whether that person is right or wrong, it's not fair to the people who own them. Simple jokes here and there in good humor is fine. Two: January 7-14, revelstoke bc. Bring down your big 860 and lets line up. I'll have my 1100 there and my buddy has a new 800, then you can post away whatever you wanna say about the new cats. But if you're scared and can't back up your sled, just stay out of the proclimb forums cuz you're obviously just a sh!t disturber.

Captain Undies

Reaction score
For a guy riding a doo, seems like you're awfully interested in these new cats frank. We may be the ones in the wrong judging your posts, and of course you think were being rude, or stupid about it, but if one had to go to the other new proclimb threads, they'd also see that you're not getting the best comments or replies. So that tells ms there's something wrong here. If you don't like our comments, maybe state your intensions differently.. Seems like you're just sour about the new cats, in every post I've read from you anywyas. So I have two things to say... One, if u don't like the cats, if u disagree with how they were built, whatever, don't bother posting on it. That's why these forums are so retarded cuz you have a bunch of ppl who may think they know what they're talking about jumping from one thread to another bashing whatever he sees fit when in reality, whether that person is right or wrong, it's not fair to the people who own them. Simple jokes here and there in good humor is fine. Two: January 7-14, revelstoke bc. Bring down your big 860 and lets line up. I'll have my 1100 there and my buddy has a new 800, then you can post away whatever you wanna say about the new cats. But if you're scared and can't back up your sled, just stay out of the proclimb forums cuz you're obviously just a sh!t disturber.

Ill be there!!(should have all the go fast and go high goodies on there by then) And do my best to put the sled on a diet a bit to.AT any rate im sure itll be running good, and just might suprize the hell outta the ski doo guys,....im sure it wont keep there cat bashing down, they will just find another thing to whine bout

Captain Undies

Reaction score
Let me say this........They likely don't really give a fawk about what a scale tells them. Guys that bought a four stroke turbo didn't buy it for it's feather weight flickability. You don't need to say chit slow for me; I get it. You are the guy coming in the ProClimb 4M and bashing peeps new sleds. Why do you hope not? You seem to be the one most concerned about how much they weigh. If all anyone cared about was weight; Doo and Cat wouldn't have sold anyone a new 800 this year. Ride what you like, and love your own ride. I don't like Doo but I don't bash them, and I'm not gonna stand on your seat and piss on your guages cause you aren't riding a ProClimb M8 like me. Now I'm gonna go out to the garage and visit my new M8 that will never see a scale; cause I don't give a fawk about what it weighs either. Have a good day Frank, I think we have officially agreed to disagree on this topic. Great looking M1100T's guys; I can't wait to see one climb. :beer:
Thanks , Im pretty happy bout the new sled, and im really not to concerned bout the weight. I did weigh it today cause that seems to be what everybody wants to know. It came in at 608lbs....with a turbo and it souped up to 280-300 ponies im really not worried bout the weight

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks , Im pretty happy bout the new sled, and im really not to concerned bout the weight. I did weigh it today cause that seems to be what everybody wants to know. It came in at 608lbs....with a turbo and it souped up to 280-300 ponies im really not worried bout the weight
608 isn't bad at all... Is it full of fuel and fluids?? With a 2860 mod, hijacker, 2.5" camo, and some light weight mods like battery, airbox, straight pipe, and some other goodies I have up my sleeve, I'm gonna be down under the weight of a nytro if 608 is correct with all fluids. I say let the games begin!

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one have a weight on a nitro or apex?
Nytro's are typically 620 ish with turbo. 608 seems light. Cat claims 550+10.6 gallons fuel+other fluids. But who knows, would be cool if it weighed less than mfg figured. Personally I could care less what they weigh. I wouldn't trade my nytro for any 2 stroke

Captain Undies

Reaction score
Nytro's are typically 620 ish with turbo. 608 seems light. Cat claims 550+10.6 gallons fuel+other fluids. But who knows, would be cool if it weighed less than mfg figured. Personally I could care less what they weigh. I wouldn't trade my nytro for any 2 stroke

608 is the weight full of fluids,.......picture is on my other post, and scale was calibrated so I believe it

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Cause I have a doo in my garage I cant look at what other manufacturers are building see what there doing? find out what you guys who ride them have to say about them? Im not sour about the cats at all I asked what it weighed wanted to see what a 4 stroke 170hp sled weighed thats it. I dont really know how to ask what it weighs a different way to make it easier for you too understand. I never bashed cat once I just stated what everyone already knows the new 4stroke is a purpose built machine thats it. Like the other guy said nobody is buying them for there flickability I totally agree with him.

As far as jan7-14 I might be there see what happens after christmas I try to spend as much time there as possible so hopefully I will be there already but cant be sure. To be honest with you though I ride with 4 M8's as it is, so I know how capable they are and what they can and cant do. There is also going to be a new 1100T in the mix this year so I will have my chance to see how it stacks up. I dont doubt there a powerfull machine but they are not for me but maybe the new M8 will be, I will sit back this year and see what they have to offer.

Top Bottom