2012 m1100 turbo won't rev past 6800

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Won't build past 6800 rpm in the deep snow and 7200 down a trail. Went back to stock clutching, tried another secondary off another 1100, removed my hijacker 2.0 hoping it was the box but no such luck!! What could it be? Injector? Plugs? Sled idles fine and doesn't sound to be missing but I do think it over fueling! Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the blow off holding open a little bit bleeding off your boost pressure?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you have to remove it and blow into the pressure side and see if it leaks....also make sure your wastegate isn't open. Did you make any changes to the sled, and this started right after?

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah put new intercooler tubes on, bit checked all the connections and they all seemed tight.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah put new intercooler tubes on, bit checked all the connections and they all seemed tight.

I would buy a boost guage and install to see what is going on....you will know if you getting any boost or not....they are cheap.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Autometer makes good stuff...they are around 60 bucks....if you can intstall in on the engine side of the trottle bodies so it also reads vacuum, that way you know what boost pressure the engine is seeing...you can install it in the charge tube but it will read slightly different...its hard to troubleshoot without information.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

double check your charge tube connection at the throttle bodies. they have been know to come off there. Your going to have to pull your cowl off to see properly.

Top Bottom