2012 HI 5 CREW. Lets get it on.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhh dude gnar, happy she came out the way it did. That honey hole is sweet too, looked good but no justice to what it really is

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its still deep out there...
P1060751.jpg
snow is still nice in the trees

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snow seting up??? hahaha the girlfriend thought crowfoot was awesome with the hero snow out there....she went everywhere......lotsa untracked but sure set up since monday wow.............great pics PS lil ripper there...:beer:

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Bri, Im headed for crowfoot today. Should b fresh snow. Have to help Jason put a steering post in a new M-8 and get it out. Guess the guy broke 5 ribs and punctured a lung over on Grizz and had to be air lifted out. Maybe see u up there.........

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Bri, Im headed for crowfoot today. Should b fresh snow. Have to help Jason put a steering post in a new M-8 and get it out. Guess the guy broke 5 ribs and punctured a lung over on Grizz and had to be air lifted out. Maybe see u up there.........

good on you Lee on helping with Steves sled.....looks like lotsa snow there today...wont be up there today but hoping for tommorow maybe good luck on the repair

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard he was in a tree well maybe too injured and in shock to get out and somebody found his sled idling wondering where the rider was??? If thats the story hes lucky it wasnt worse.

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I understand he was racing a buddy and looked over at him when he crashed. Got the sled to the top of playpen 2 Bri. Another guy broke his steering post and we had to get his sled out as well.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no prob briguy theres no action going on in here anyways,,,well until today...

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Bri. Probably working straight thru to I leave for Revy on the 27th. but you never know if i get back off the road I might be able to squeeze a day in. Your welcome to come ride with us in Revy though

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hunters was sick today, best of the year fer me. Lotsa good footage but cant get the damn editing program to work,,,,might be time fer a mac

Top Bottom