Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2012cat.jpg

2012cat2.jpg

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That looks pretty cool! where did you get the pics?

Probably from one of the other 5 2012 cat threads. Idk why we insist on having 5 thread of the same pictures. 2 of them being titled the exact same thing by himark but in a different section.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably from one of the other 5 2012 cat threads. Idk why we insist on having 5 thread of the same pictures. 2 of them being titled the exact same thing by himark but in a different section.

sorry to have offended you. i only have ONE other thread. just a little pumped about the new sleds is all. seems as though most people havent seen the pics yet so.....:beer:

Stantheman

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics, first time I've seen them. Anyone know when we will be able to see the sleds on cats website? Looking at the left edge of the hood I would swear it was a hood off an xp

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry to have offended you. i only have ONE other thread. just a little pumped about the new sleds is all. seems as though most people havent seen the pics yet so.....:beer:

They would have found it if yours wasn't one higher!

:D

M1000CAT

Reaction score
I want cat to release the new sleds. They should be a little different to get used to from the current chassie. I heard they will be rider forward.

sledbasher

Reaction score
Dunno if you gys have sen this one!!!LOOKS AWSOME!!!!!!!

Attachments

• cat pic.jpg
    cat pic.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 900

Colorado

Reaction score
I saw a huge trailer today in winter park with 8 sleds 4 of which looked identicle to the green sled without the white hood. There were 4 other sleds on board but a local said they were in town doing testing at corona pass.

Didn't have my camera but it was an impressive trailer huge gmc crew cab dually and quite the plethora of sleds.

Stantheman

Reaction score
Wow that 1100 turbo pic looks sweet, the view from the rear of that other sled looks cool too.

catman1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how cool that would that be if they release a 1100 turbo 2 stroke:beer::beer:. probaly a 4 stroke though:realmad:

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well we'll all find out in 2 days.... i have 10 bucks riding on this.

Top Bottom