2012 arctic cat proclimb m8 sno pro

fitlow

Reaction score
went 4k on my new proclimb and the engine failed dealer said they have a problem with a bubble in the oil line
anyone else have a problem

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
feel like this is the new dragon, you are about to get a pile of feedback, sorry for your luck, you should look over all the frog skin material as well, look uop the proclimb issues thread apparently the water pump may have issues as well, I have also heard a few have gone down in the 1-10km mark, ouch

Last edited:

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5 others so far. Not checking oil lines at pdi then. Wonder how many motors will be fixed till arctic cat says its the dealers fault if it is true with bubbles in the oil lines?

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ALTER (fitlow)
JOEY
CYLE
BUBBLES

one a these things is not like the other one..................
can you guess which one.............

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man that sucks. I just about traded my 09 on a proclimb. Soooo glad i didn't.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man that sucks. I just about traded my 09 on a proclimb. Soooo glad i didn't.
Air bubbles in the oil lines are the sign of a poor pre delivery inspection, not a sled error. Sounds like the sled "mechanic" who put the skis on the machine out of the crate did just that.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Air bubbles in the oil lines are the sign of a poor pre delivery inspection, not a sled error. Sounds like the sled "mechanic" who put the skis on the machine out of the crate did just that.

And yet its happening to other machines too.

sent from a phone

trhaus

Reaction score
hey guys i just bought a 2012 proclimb 800 and before i picked it up the dealrship called me and announced to me that this problem is present form the factory. they told me that its usually missed on the pdi but i should roll the machine on its side for a day and the air bubbles will work there way out. luckily i havent picked it up yet so the dealrship will do it for me.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
hey guys i just bought a 2012 proclimb 800 and before i picked it up the dealrship called me and announced to me that this problem is present form the factory. they told me that its usually missed on the pdi but i should roll the machine on its side for a day and the air bubbles will work there way out. luckily i havent picked it up yet so the dealrship will do it for me.

that's a brilliant idea to de-bug a serious problem......good luck!

Oldtrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So thats why these are all lying on their sides at the dealers, thought the kick stand was too short and they all fell over.

Must be one hell of an air bubble, and a day to let it work out, interesting, about the same time it would take to re-set an oil pump

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Other then its not a yamaha?? (according to a stubborn old man i know). Not a hole lot the 2011 is still the old m series chassis not to many issues there.;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom