2012/2013 S&M Members Videos

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright, first time ever using my GoPro or editing a film of any kind, so take it easy on me! I filmed it all in 1080 but YouTube lowered it when I uploaded??

Lots of my film from this past weekend in Golden was no good cause the camera pivoted and pointed slightly downward and filmed pretty much just my hood :(

The rest I compiled into this:

Hope you guys and gals enjoy.

Last edited:

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright, first time ever using my GoPro or editing a film of any kind, so take it easy on me! I filmed it all in 1080 but YouTube lowered it when I uploaded??

Lots of my film from this past weekend in Golden was no good cause the camera pivoted and pointed slightly downward and filmed pretty much just my hood :(

The rest I compiled into this:

Golden-2013 - YouTube

Hope you guys and gals enjoy.
I find that it isn't usually YouTube the lowers the resolution when you upload it, but it's actually your editing software that lowers the resolution when you render the video. My editing software automatically changes the working resolution to 360 or 480p to make it faster/smoother when editing. I just need to remember to change it back to 720 or 1080p when I export the file, then when it gets uploaded to YouTube it is in HD. I do most of my filming in 720p at 60fps. The only issue I have with YouTube is the damn licensing and them making the videos not available on mobile because of the song I choose.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol, how did buddy end up in the tree well? ha ha. i know coulda turned out bad, but hilarious, haha, or did he put himself in there?

soo funny. ill have his helmet cam footage on the weekend ill post from his perspective. never laughed so hard. he basically just got in an awkward spot and bailed.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my first ever pull on the 2013 1100T m162....i had it as a demo for a week last week....be prepared for some out of control ridin....near rookie material....i will admit...it rode me not the other way around..effin tank

Top Bottom