2011's are arriving!

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new sleds are lookn sweet......who's ready for a Turbo kit????? its lookn like there are going to be ready in the next couple weeks.........

Last edited:

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new sleds are lookn sweet......who's ready for a Turbo kit????? its lookn like there are going to be ready in the next couple weeks.........

I'm still thinking about it. I hope to see a turbo Pro-RMK at the Edmonton sled show.

assault2011

Reaction score
Just ordered my new switchback assault at coastal marine carbonear should be here end of this month. Can't wait!!!:p

clintonk

Reaction score
I love the look of the new RMK Pro, but looking at the pic with the hood off, I see a potential problem with the oil reservoir over top of the belt/clutches. Any potential leaking oil is going to go right onto the belt....

farmer4ever

Reaction score
Picked up the new Pro today!!! Can't wait until tomorrow morning to take it for a rip!:)

Attachments

• prormktruck.jpg
    prormktruck.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 252

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love the look of the new RMK Pro, but looking at the pic with the hood off, I see a potential problem with the oil reservoir over top of the belt/clutches. Any potential leaking oil is going to go right onto the belt....

and if you look at the belt cover it has a trough built in that takes any oil away from the belt area

dougb

Reaction score
Picked up the new Pro today!!! Can't wait until tomorrow morning to take it for a rip!:)

Just Picked mine up...Got 0.3 hrs on it....Need SNOW>>>well its snow right now:d Blackbeery Pics

Attachments

• New toy.jpg
    New toy.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 187
  • Pro RMK.jpg
    Pro RMK.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 181
  • Pick up from dealer.jpg
    Pick up from dealer.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 186

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couple quick pics of mine.... Still stock engine, changed the windshield to a shorty off of a Rush, added a tether, a skinz bag and polaris underseat bag.

Suspension I went with WE Needle Piggybacks on the front because they work great and easy to adjust with the turn of a nob, and with the dual rate springs you can fly over washboard and the front stays planted and predictable. For the rear I have a set of Fox upgrades coming, fox zero pro front track shock and a Fox Evol X rear, suppose to be the real deal in these rear skids!

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

Bag setup, really like this one!
IMAG0016.jpg

oh, and off topic but here is the other one sitting in the garage... 2011 800etec with 154

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

Top Bottom