2011's are arriving!

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was at CW south Edmonton today and they had a 2011 Assault RMK sitting in the showroom.:beer:

WesG

Reaction score
Heres a couple pics to tide ya over. Gota run to work so theyre not the best LOL

Smithys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Mountain Toys in Cochrane. They have a 2011 Assualt RMK on the showroom floor plus a few other models.

Reaction score
Broker's says early December before mine arrives :(

You should call them again, I called brokers last week they said Late October to the begining of November, they called me last week and it is in the store. Cant wait to pick it up, ordered a few things for the sled to be installed before pick up, ie. upper and lower hot air elimination kit, skid plate.
CAn't wait....

Last edited:

sldgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine is sitting on the trailer waiting for snow

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on! Where did you order it from? I am still waiting for a call from Cycle Works West for mine.

Mine is at CW South Edmonton. They got 2 semi truck loads of sleds. I imagine you can't take two steps without running into a crate over there. Their yard must be packed solid. :d

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here it is!
IMG_9290.jpg

IMG_9289.jpg

And the disassembly and installation of the extra goodies has started.
IMG_9298.jpg

Last edited:

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stopped in at CW west on friday and had a look at the new pro and the assault, looks really good, pretty much an xp though, will have to ride one in the hils to decide to trade in or sell the xp to get one first though. And as long as the engine runs the way its supposed to.

Top Bottom