2011 Turbo Kits

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all its that time of year to let everyone no that we are taking orders for the 2011 pro rmk Turbo kits. the kits will be ready to start shiping in a couple of weeks. Kit includes: Areocharger 66 series VATN Turbo, Custom Air/Air Intercooler,Ceramic Coated Muffler,Custom Clutch Kit,Fuel Pressure Regulator
Adjustable EFI Control Box,Wide-Band Oxygen Sensor,Boost Gauge,Fuel Pressure Gauge,Air/fuel Ratio Guage,High Flow Fresh Air Intake
Pricing:
Intercooled kit is 6899.00 (GST & shipping included) installed out the door
Non intercooled kit is 6499.00 (GST & shipping included) installed out the door
For those interested or have any questions please feel free to do so.

this is what the kit looks like complete.

Rush7[1].jpg

Last edited:

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BigDawg.. what are the HP #'s for each kit?

Im not sure No one that I know has dynoed one yet, if they are like last yrs they should be around the 260 ish @ 12 Ibs on race fuel....

brycter

Reaction score
Website
www.turboboyz.com
no there is no way it is getting that at 12 psi. on a perfect set up motor made for boost and boost only might get 10hp/ 1 lb of boost most motors get somewhere aroung the range of 7-8hp/1lb of boost. our doo 1200 is the best i have ever seen at 9 hp/ 1lb.

at 12 twelve psi brad is getting somewhere around the range of 215-220.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm, not sure there bud. Rode with two seperate sleds both dynoed at 210 hp and blew their doors off with big dawgs kit on my stubby assault. I guess Boondockers #s are also a load.

Top Bottom