2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'm supposed to pull a trailer home for my brother & tyler but at this point I'm very stongly leaning to staying home... I guess if need be I can take a run down sunday to grab it... or if someone has an empty hitch comming back they could lend a hand...

I'm a puzzy, not a fan of wind/rain/cold when camping....

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whew, all packed! Now I'm just waiting for the rain to subside before loadin up the truck.

Is there some sort of shelter for those like me who are tenting it? Is overflow treed in so I can at least put up some tarps?

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh good I'm not the only tenter. Trailer not in the budget anytime soon lool

Well, you may be the only tenter tonight. I hate setting up in the rain and it looks like it'll be raining pretty good tonight. Me and Hambone are gonna leave in the morning instead. ...still gonna get drunk tonight though. :d

Can anyone tell me what time the ride starts? ...we're assuming start is from 8am to 11am?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Well, you may be the only tenter tonight. I hate setting up in the rain and it looks like it'll be raining pretty good tonight. Me and Hambone are gonna leave in the morning instead. ...still gonna get drunk tonight though. :d

Can anyone tell me what time the ride starts? ...we're assuming start is from 8am to 11am?

I think thats pretty accurate...

If the weather smartens up we may venture down in the morning too.... working on the drunk thing as I type....

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It starts at 10AM and last rider is allowed out until 12PM. How bad is it raining at outwest? bad as here in Edmonton? I'm happy I'm not going out till tomorrow morning because setting up a tent will suck in the rain :)

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhh this ch!t weather is making me feel so much better about having to cancel this year! :p

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
It starts at 10AM and last rider is allowed out until 12PM. How bad is it raining at outwest? bad as here in Edmonton? I'm happy I'm not going out till tomorrow morning because setting up a tent will suck in the rain :)

I left there at 3pm fri and everyone still in shorts was some overcast people pulling in was amazed there was no rain there heck the campground wasn't even wet roads are still real dusty the rain started about 25km north of rocky on 22.

I was there Mon-Fri pretty burnt out from partying every night had to come home for a wedding today everything going well one 1 little mishap on our way bridge building Powdergirl quad had a little crash into a stand on trees due a mechanical malfunction with her quad she went over the handlebars and just bruised up pretty good thing we had 3 trauma nurses riding with us at the time took good care of her. Couple hours later she was back to riding and tearing it up Her quad had some good damage to that will take a while to repair. Weather was good all week hot and muggy 1st rain was at about 8PM thursday sprinkled for 20min then clouds went away and Tayco set up a projector against the side of his trailer and a bunch people played Sing Star it a karaoke game and of coarse Mike many numbers killed at it apparently the guy can sing and dance then the clouds opened up again and shut it down at about 2-2:30 everyone went to bed

Top Bottom