2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

buzzednbored

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a couple days before the rally and figured I would change out my secondary spring. Needless to say I bent the retaining cap and the retaining nut is fubared. Went to Powersports and they said the parts might be in by Friday. BRUTAL timing to screw something up. Oh well, the beer will still be cold.

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How are the Mosquitos down there right now just wondering if I need a 45 gallon drum just a can or nothing

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Maxwell,,,,,if i dont meet you i am gonna be pizzed,,,LMAO................well everyone else has!!!:)

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Maxwell,,,,,if i dont meet you i am gonna be pizzed,,,LMAO................well everyone else has!!!:)

All meetings with maxwell go through me first... his agent. I will assign you a time appropriate.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
All meetings with maxwell go through me first... his agent. I will assign you a time appropriate.

OH chit,,,theres gonna be a line up to meet Mr. Maxwell??:beer:Now Tyler is gonna wanna charge us all more$....go figure:rolleyes::rolleyes:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Still in the city getting all the permits in place then have a few things to do, then off to the rally. First have to finish loading all the tables and stuff into the fifth wheel in the farmers field. Yesterday I found the solution for the mosquito issue, I put on a Tyvac Suit and my respirator, Soaked the tyvac suit in spray and I had no problem with the critters, they were sure crowed around the poor horses though. I got some funny looks from people driving by, :d:d:eek:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy frick....3 hours late, but we're on the road :D

See some of you in 6 hours...we're first timers to Rocky...big adventure :cool:

I still can't believe we're leaving BC to go ride in Alberta...never thought I'd see the day LMAO...JK ;)

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are loaded (almost) and heading out in the morning, should pull in after lunch......just in time for shooters ,and the wife to take her sleep walking medication (crown&coke)......Looking forward to meeting & rideing with all of you and enjoying a few pops, so please do look us up...:d:beer::beer:

Attachments

• Burnt timber pics 001.jpg
    Burnt timber pics 001.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 139

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
No phone service around the campground :( Hope to meet all of you throughout the weekend! Stop in to site 22 for a drink and some jello shooters :) :)

Top Bottom