2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A HUGE thank you to everyone involved in organizing the events of the last few days!

To all the S&M Staff who contribute their time in order to make this event a success, you deserve a round of applause! From the meet and greet to the rally and the evening fireworks, a new bar is set every year! TylerG not only went up a few days early to start organizing the event, but I have no doubt he spent a great deal of time planning it as well! You guys all rock!

Ministik Man is always going above and beyond the call of duty, and seemingly becomes the least recognized man in the background for all his hard work! If everyone else knew how much time and effort he put into these things, I am sure he would have a lot more free drinks coming his way! Regardless, he's got a huge thank you from me!

I saw a lot of familiar faces this year, and was able to put a bunch more faces to the names. Thanks to everyone for helping create a good time, all the time.

Thankfully there is still a lot of summer left, so if everyone is looking for a riding buddy and enjoys mud and speed, give me a shout!

P.S. The front of the rally was pretty quiet this year...

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A big thanx to everyone who put all this on,what a blast...nice to put some names to faces. We had great neighbors ,who now seem like old friends,some good riding buddies and enjoyed Friday night way to much !! Very well done and already looking forward to next year....Ohhhh and by the way ,the fireworks BLOODY MARVELOUS......

rockstar crf250r

Reaction score
defnitly was fun muddy as usual not the greatest for the dirtbikes but who cares still fun you just gotta go fasterr
THANKS to all the people that orginized it and all the people that came...i cant wait for the next one

rockstar crf250r

Reaction score
next year i defnitly bringing a camera aha i kinda just wonder off alone on the rally and im kinda fast so i just keep catching up to new people to ride with and can get lots of pictures and someone always tends to losee there cameras

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summitric and Dragonlady need to post there pictures. I took a bunch with there camera's. Mines still lost at the jamboree.

Seriously? We gotta chain that thing to you cause they seem to disappear every year...

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome ride, great party, wicked people! Thanks to all those who made it possible. Get well soon Powdergirl.

I'll definately try to come up early next year to help out.

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great ride awesome fireworks nice to put some faces to names great job to all volunteers and special thanks to Tyler g

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
What an amazing week, as so many have already said, it's a big family reunion! Powdergirl, nothing seems to stop you, and Becca, you are one tough girl! Get well soon, we're all thinking of you! How long is it going to be before you can use that new licence now? :beer:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I also forgot to thank Hart Oilfield Rentals for the donation of the Light Tower/Gen Set!

musicman

Reaction score
When Tyler speaks....everyone listens !

Attachments

• DSCF3509.jpg
    DSCF3509.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 280

musicman

Reaction score
Waiting for the most awesome fireworks ever :flame:

Attachments

• DSCF3511.jpg