2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont know how to write this without sound gay....again.... But there seemed to be alot of other dudes sitting around many numbers campsite....taking shots in the mouth..........:eek:

You're not gay, only the guy you're giving it to is -right,... isn't that how it goes :) ?

Definitely going to make it next year, as we already had plans for this year,.. I see Ric finally made it,.. haha.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'll add one thing

Maxwell did not finish the rally, as I see no one has posted this yet. His crew which also included t-team.
Becca was gonna but her mother insisted she go get checked out at the hospital.

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also don't know know how to write this without sounding gay but i witnessed this event, he had jello running down his chin and all over his collar.:beer:There was a lady in his presence to lap it up:d

You mean many#'s right?

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This weekend was definitely one to remember.... Or, in some cases not!
I definitely enjoyed myself and I loved hanging out with all you great people! Great memories for sure! Thank you so much to the Betties & crew for being so patient and supportive of me and my first time being on a quad! Thanks as well for the shirts.
Thank you to Tyler, Ron, and everyone else and their hard work put into this event. Fantastic job done by all!! And to everyone involved with the fireworks... Totally went off without a hitch! I don't even think Disney Land could top a wicked show like that! I'm way impressed!!

Some great parties everyone! Too bad sledderdoc couldn't keep up with the big boys Saturday night....:beer:;)

Ps. T-team.... I definitely have many a pictures of samsquatch!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont know how to write this without sound gay....again.... But there seemed to be alot of other dudes sitting around many numbers campsite....taking shots in the mouth..........:eek:

your right that really really sounds gay, :d:beer:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score

Mama gave me a few shots right down the throat

......holy crap feels like my back is on fire...LOL Dale could you turn up he temperature it still is a little cold in here LMAO

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Mama gave me a few shots right down the throat

......holy crap feels like my. back is on fire...LOL Dale could you turn up he temperature it still is a little cold in here LMAO[/QUOTE]

Awesome meeting you Murm! At least you took it like a real man :d

And I think you were on fire...your lucky you still have hair on the back of your head....lol!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I would like to thank everyone for attending the event. There was a great turnout, all the camping was full. Saturday night after the fireworks a fair amount of people stayed at camp though. I think several people partied so much during the week they were worn out by Saturday, lol. There is one guy that did not even make it to the party or much as he was out on Friday setting up signage till 10:50 pm, and Saturday he went out and closed the cattle gates then Sunday he went out again to gather up all the signs. He was there since Tuesday and led all the trail maintenance. On Friday setting up signs and cutting timbers he could hardly walk and just kept going. His name on the site is ministik man, otherwise known as Brian Bebee. It's an honor to have such a dedicated friend that has put his heart and soul into this. On friday Papa Jake and his wife were on signage as well and missed most of Friday nights party. During the day we had help on the trail from several others as well, quagmire, Sledderglen and backseat rider, stumpy. On Sunday Robbie assisted with taking the signage down. I'm not great with names so I'll have to say thanks to the one that I had put up the lights and be the trail Marshall. Thanks to all that assisted making bridges and clearing and helping wherever you could. Thanks to Tyler for everything you did. I'm sure I missed alot of people here but you all know who you are. It's nice to see everyone out and enjoying each others company, where we can bring everyone together that mostly only talk online. I had stumpy and his son staying in my trailer and I'm sure his son will be asking when the next one is happening. I do wish I had more time to visit with everyone. I think I'll make some changes and get out a day or two earlier next year.

Well it's was a fun time and every year we learn new things, improve some things and I'm sure we make mistakes too. It's nice to know your comments so we can improve this and make it an even better event every year.

Thanks for coming, sorry for the rain here and there though. Hopefully next year we will have rain till about 3 days before, then nice sunny weather.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Sasquatch pics

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310432426.319921.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310432426.319921.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 286
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310432447.335416.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310432447.335416.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 274

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great time at the campout again this year as usual. It was great to see everyone again and having fun for a whole week was sure a lot more enjoyable than just the weekend.

Thanks to everyone that makes the campout possible and a special thank you to hadster for dropping everything at the mid point lunch and taking Beca & wife of many numbers into the hospital at Rocky and then staying with them to make sure they were ok.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
All bolted back together!
"ROBOBECCA"

Attachments

• IMAG0061.jpg
    IMAG0061.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 317
  • IMAG0058.jpg
    IMAG0058.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 334
  • IMAG0056.jpg
    IMAG0056.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 319

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I cannot say thanks enough for the tremendous effort put forth by Tyler and Brian these 2 gentleman alone made it happen. Tyler was always on the move doing all the tedious work that no likes to do. And for Brian the man never stops his passion and knowledge of the sport and trail building is second to none. Also to Ron for handling the political part of it all with permits and permissions and to the rest of the mods and many many volunteers that helped out when they could big pat on the back to all of you. I just wished I could have stayed the weekend to meet and party with all the weekend people that showed up.

Can't wait until next years S&M's "Family Reunion"

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, once again, where do I start.

This year was definitely one to remember, yes this is going to be a long post, yes, I know I talked enough on Saturday, but I'm going to again.

First off, thank you to absolutely EVERYONE who attended, every year I meet more and more people, forget more and more names, and create friendships with more people. To our sponsors, Rainy Creek Powersports, Turple Brothers, T&T Powersports, Clutch & Grab Transmissions, ASE Motorsports, Sherwood Park Certigard, Imperial Seed, Parts Canada, DVS Contractors, Absoluteadventure.ca, and everyone else, thank you, without you this event would not be possible.

To everyone that came down early and helped out with the trail, there again, without you, this event would not be possible, Rempel Family, Dale Daleug and his daughter Ashley, Butch & Delaney, Powdergirl, Al (Sled), Showtime & Malibumama & Kids, Ministik Man, Plio7 & Kaz, Papajake & ChubbyBunny, and everyone else we had some really good laughs and adventures doing this. Thank you.

To everyone that was there to help Powdergirl after she attempted some sort of Gymnastics with her quad on Thursday, I really cannot thank you enough. She's one lucky girl, who is still sore, but will survive. Jeepchic, MattMedic, Anita (Mrs Dalueg), Sledderdoc, The Receptionist, and everyone else that stopped and help get the machine turned back over, and make sure that Sara was okay, it really made me realize how much Snowandmud.com is quickly becoming a big family. We are not yet sure on the diagnosis of her machine, however soon as we know we will let everyone here know.

To all my Saturday Night ticket Sales girls, Taminator, Powdergirl, White6, LadyDirt, JeepChic, thank you very much for your work in getting the tickets out there.

I have lots of photo's and once I find where my camera is packed I will get them uploaded on here, if anyone has any photo's from the "crash site" post em.

To Becca Rempel, you're a tough girl, my thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery. From what I've heard you took a nasty tumble, we're all here for ya, and I'm sure Mom & Dad won't mind being taxi for another 6-8 weeks!

Thanks again everyone for another successful Jamboree. Next year is the 5th anniversary of this event and I really look forward to making it bigger and better for all.

Top Bottom