2011 pro rmk bog and check engine light

Abates

Reaction score
2011 rmk pro 800 started bogging, it was running awesome but got stuck climbing up a hill, shut it off and rolled it over once to get if pointed down the hill and 20 mins later I was going through some powder on level ground and out of no where bawwww, nose dived and almost flew over the bars, checked the gauge, no DET just check engine light, it idles fine but when I tried to go again it would rev up till the clutch engaged then bogged out again but would idle if I let off the throttle, got it out onto the trail after serious frustration and cussin and once I was on the trail j had to constantly tap the throttle to get revs up then if would run like normal for about half a mile then same thing, check engine would come on for Abit and shut off did Abit then come on again, any ideas guys just bouhg it from the dealer put 200 miles on her with out an issue, never fouled a plug, premium fuel and tried both resistors clutch weights are correct, any ideas guys read a lot of forums about the issue open off anyone's feedback regarding polaris only thanks

Jordan1924

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did u check display for it throwing codes. With sled running hold brake and scroll thru the main gauge(Big numbers) and it should give u a code if the check engine light came on.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it could be many issues, poo's have a sensitive electrical system. Need the code to help diagnose.

Abates

Reaction score
K so I took it in to the shop finally and the TPS was pooched, just an FYI for you guys out there having the same problems with your machines

Top Bottom