2011 M series Suspension

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey just wondering what people are doing for suspension setup on M8 Sno pros with Fox floats. Theres one in our group and we cannot figure out a decent suspension setup, looking to make for a better trail ride. Always finding this thing tail whips up on yea every whoop.

Shocks are 65psi respectively all around with the center skid shock at medium for spring tension.

any ideas would be good.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much air in the back shock? 65lbs? I run 150psi in my rear fox float in both my M8 and M1000.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much air in the back shock? 65lbs? I run 150psi in my rear fox float in both my M8 and M1000.

I run about 100psi in the rear, but I am pretty skinny. ( 125lbs plus 40 lbs of backpack with pro camera equipment inside). Occasionally bottoms out on the big hits, so I can't imagine going much lower.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
really, 100ish... seems high, like said we are running about 65 in the back one. This thing is just a brute on the trail and always trail slaps yea throught the moguls.... well i will give it a shot see what happens. Mayby its just out of its range and the compression/rebound goes to crap.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey just wondering what people are doing for suspension setup on M8 Sno pros with Fox floats. Theres one in our group and we cannot figure out a decent suspension setup, looking to make for a better trail ride. Always finding this thing tail whips up on yea every whoop.

Shocks are 65psi respectively all around with the center skid shock at medium for spring tension.

any ideas would be good.

the burannt update kit works good too..... we have has some guys shift back to the coil shock...for easy adjustment - set and leave it reliability....

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes, you have to lift the back of the tunnel up off the ground to get a proper reading, same thing when you put air in you have to lift the back end up!

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Burandt kit in mine, I run 75 in the front left shock, 70 in the front right shock and 150 in the skid. I like this set up for in the snow but on the trails it's not much different than stock. I'm 300lbs+ with clothes and gear.

Top Bottom