2011 Ford Superduty

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Cool ............. think I'm stuck with the 07 for a few more years yet! lol :beer::d:beer:

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's going to have to be pretty good to get me to buy another Ford, I'll be looking to buy after they've been on the road about a year.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One good thing about Ford is they didn't go crying to the government for bailout money.

But they didn't turn down the money either. Ford got a bailout to........they just like to use creative wording to try and pretend they didn't.

Ford makes a good truck, but they need a engine. I do not see a inhouse engine being ANYTHING but a knightmare for atleast a few years, especially considering how much emissions garbage is on diesels these days. Given the late history of the powerstroke that is a complete joke. No thanks.....

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But they didn't turn down the money either. Ford got a bailout to........they just like to use creative wording to try and pretend they didn't.

Ford makes a good truck, but they need a engine. I do not see a inhouse engine being ANYTHING but a knightmare for atleast a few years, especially considering how much emissions garbage is on diesels these days. Given the late history of the powerstroke that is a complete joke. No thanks.....

ford did not get a bail out they seen it coming a few years ago and restructured then

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
new ford will be out in a couple weeks and there 400hp the dealer told me :d

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who cares if they are 800hp if they run anything like the 6l or 6.4l....better come with some good warranty....3rd time they changed their motor in the past 6 yrs that says alot for them.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ford did not get a bail out they seen it coming a few years ago and restructured then

Wow i'd like to know what your smoking. First off, ford wanted money secured incase they needed it and they got lucky they didn't need the "real" bailout money. But ford still got a TON of money. Anyone who says ford didn't get a bailout has NO idea what they are talking about. Go look it up and read.....

Yea I wouldn't go close to a powerstroke besides for the 7.3. And I wouldn't go close to a ford inhouse diesel for a very long time. No point when someone else has an extremely proven diesel. Not to mention, who likes a ford when you get what 5 mpg towing with it? Sounds like a gasser to me.....

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow i'd like to know what your smoking. First off, ford wanted money secured incase they needed it and they got lucky they didn't need the "real" bailout money. But ford still got a TON of money. Anyone who says ford didn't get a bailout has NO idea what they are talking about. Go look it up and read.....

Yea I wouldn't go close to a powerstroke besides for the 7.3. And I wouldn't go close to a ford inhouse diesel for a very long time. No point when someone else has an extremely proven diesel. Not to mention, who likes a ford when you get what 5 mpg towing with it? Sounds like a gasser to me.....

ford NEVER got bailout money they restructered and were given loans
for the r&d on there green cars
little bit of a difference than getting bailout money
it was there if they wanted it but they didnt need maybe you should look it up and learn something

heres they link
http://myforddreams2.blogspot.com/2009/06/ford-gets-doe-loans-not-bailout-money.html

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ford NEVER got bailout money they restructered and were given loans
for the r&d on there green cars
little bit of a difference than getting bailout money
it was there if they wanted it but they didnt need maybe you should look it up and learn something

heres they link
MyFordDreams: Ford gets DOE loans, not "Bailout" money, GM & Chrysler didn't becaause they weren't "viable companies"

You can spin it anyway you want to. The money for retooling their plants IS a bailout. They couldn't afford it themselves and were asking for a bunch of money. Sounds exactly like gm and chrysler! The money they got allowed them to take money from retooling the plants on their own funds and put that money elsewhere......Your BLIND if you think it wasn't a bailout.

Not that I care what that site says especially considering it's a FORD SITE! LOL. There is 20 or 30 times the sites that will agree and call it a bailout EXACTLY WHAT IT IS. I put NO faith in a article that can't even spell properly.....

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can spin it anyway you want to. The money for retooling their plants IS a bailout. They couldn't afford it themselves and were asking for a bunch of money. Sounds exactly like gm and chrysler! The money they got allowed them to take money from retooling the plants on their own funds and put that money elsewhere......Your BLIND if you think it wasn't a bailout.

Not that I care what that site says especially considering it's a FORD SITE! LOL. There is 20 or 30 times the sites that will agree and call it a bailout EXACTLY WHAT IT IS. I put NO faith in a article that can't even spell properly.....

so i guess everyone goes to the bank for a bailout instead of a loan ill remember that the next i want to borrow money

lol

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i guess everyone goes to the bank for a bailout instead of a loan ill remember that the next i want to borrow money

lol

Wow your really clueless. Chrysler and gms were called a bailout because they would of gone under if they didn't get money. Any company in this position it's not really a loan it's a bailout. Ford was in the same position, they just got the money elsewhere, there is a reason they kept asking for more, and the reason they wanted the bailout package ready incase they needed it.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow your really clueless. Chrysler and gms were called a bailout because they would of gone under if they didn't get money. Any company in this position it's not really a loan it's a bailout. Ford was in the same position, they just got the money elsewhere, there is a reason they kept asking for more, and the reason they wanted the bailout package ready incase they needed it.

your an idiot they didnt need the bailout money and they didnt get bailout money
end of story

Top Bottom