2011 Can Am Outlander Mud Pro

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if those snorkels will be a part that you can order off of the website, because you would think that they would hook up to a stock outlander also...
The rad relocate and the snorkel set up are both in the 2011 accessories catalog.

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is awesome i can get the outty xxc that i want to blaze the trails and put the rad relocate and snorkles on it, have my cake and eat it too, all under warranty man i love can-am

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is awesome i can get the outty xxc that i want to blaze the trails and put the rad relocate and snorkles on it, have my cake and eat it too, all under warranty man i love can-am

Yeah but all of my friends have them and half are broken down and the other half don`t run .......

Smidgy

Reaction score
The rad relocate and the snorkel set up are both in the 2011 accessories catalog.

Nice, anyone riding a 2010 that wants snorkels and a rad relocate this is a nice way to go, keep your good warranty and drive it like you stole it, possibly a good route for anyone looking for stock length or a bike with smaller tires also, you could buy a standard 800 then put the rad relocate and snorkels on it. I got to give it to Can-am, from what I have seen they have been as reliable as anything else, now they are giving people exactly what they want from the OEM manufacturer so you know they will work...

AC had the only mud bike, but consider the bar raised once again by Can-am

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice, anyone riding a 2010 that wants snorkels and a rad relocate this is a nice way to go, keep your good warranty and drive it like you stole it, possibly a good route for anyone looking for stock length or a bike with smaller tires also, you could buy a standard 800 then put the rad relocate and snorkels on it. I got to give it to Can-am, from what I have seen they have been as reliable as anything else, now they are giving people exactly what they want from the OEM manufacturer so you know they will work...

AC had the only mud bike, but consider the bar raised once again by Can-am
I think we should know by now, that Canam will forever be raising and creating their own bar. lol

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the look of the machine....but really, for us guys out in skeg country, those skinny Backs are not gonna be the shiznit. The rad relocate is available (or will be) in the new accessories catelogue.

Wouldn't it still be worth it to buy this quad and switch out the backs for something wider if you wanted and have two spare front tires?

H2O

Reaction score
Does anyone know what gearing they are running?
I hope that it would be reduced from their regular quads by about 20-30%

Top Bottom