2010 yamaha grizzly exhaust

strobertson

Reaction score
hey can someone tell me what the best aftermarket exhaust for my grizzly would be and how loud is it, if you would please rate how loud it is out of ten, ten being the loudest that would be awesome thanks.:

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've heard good things about the TwoBrothers exhaust for the Grizz. It's also tunable so you can make it as loud as you want. All the way from a legal 96db (4-5) to 104db.(10)

That or get an HMF Swamp series.

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Reaction score
HMF is a great exhaust, good quality, good power, but loud. Definately one of the louder ones. We can put a quiet core in them though so its not so bad. Have them in stock here and could ship you one right away. PM me or give me a shout. Cody (306) 773-4948

T-GUY1978

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmf swamp series is nice its a little louder than stock and you never need to repack it like you would have to do with some other exhausts. If your getting exhaust you need to get a optimizer or cdi of some sort cause the pipe will make your atv run lean. I like copperhead vdi and you can get it so it takes your rev limiters away and can ajust your spedo for the size tires your running.

660 Grizzly

Reaction score
HMF on both my 06' 660 and 09' 700 Grizzly's... loud when you want, but quiet enough when needs to be. As long as you dont fill up with mud, will crack noise and power all day long...

DOGNUT

Reaction score
hey can someone tell me what the best aftermarket exhaust for my grizzly would be and how loud is it, if you would please rate how loud it is out of ten, ten being the loudest that would be awesome thanks.:

I got an 08 griz with the LTE full dual exhaust. Its definately a 10 for loudness! I got a little noticable bottom end gain from the pipes and aftermarket air filter. I still have to hook up the LTE power programmer to change the injection settings. Hopefully more power gain. They do sell baffles to make em quieter. Expensive unit. over 1000$

Top Bottom