2010 xp x rear sissor arm bent... brace tube too... w.t.f

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need a new track but want an s-36 more? Try throwing a 15" wide on there and see how it goes, might get two birds stoned at once lol!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need a new track but want an s-36 more? Try throwing a 15" wide on there and see how it goes, might get two birds stoned at once lol!!

will a po po 163 15 wide with the same 2.86 pitch work ?????

what about driver locations ???

i know the po's pros i rode with last weekend with the stocker 163 2.4 killed me ....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will a po po 163 15 wide with the same 2.86 pitch work ?????

what about driver locations ???

i know the po's pros i rode with last weekend with the stocker 163 2.4 killed me ....

I'd try and find one of the new Doo 2.5 tracks or the camo extreme 2.5 if I were you Tex. You'll regret losing the extra 1'' width that the Doo track has.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did feel something coming down. Thought it was just ice in the tunnel and track rubbing it.

When i noticed the brace tube both ends where down against the track. Good thing I didn't back up.

Not sure but I think it will survive some more. I want a newer non ported track but want and need the s36 front more

What would u guys do

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

]maybe riding lessons would be more beneficial. just an observation. oh ya replace the track or bring a tow rope. looks expensive.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe powder slut did his heebee jeebee on ya, sent you some bad mojo, ya didn't break yer leg but did a bit of damage. you hillbillies just know how to avoid most of the bad voodoo out there. maybe ps has one of those pin cushion dolls in yer image. hehehe

i'd be looking for a track first tex. yer not going far.

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 16" wide camo x has 15" wide paddles on it. So it's kinda the best of both worlds. App in St. Albert has the best price on tracks that I found.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 16" wide camo x has 15" wide paddles on it. So it's kinda the best of both worlds. App in St. Albert has the best price on tracks that I found.
better than Tracks Canada? Curtis was the cheapest by a hundy or so when I had to find a new CE

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well tex i think it may buff out. maybe a little crazy glue on the track, should be good for another ride or 2.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe a snowboarder threw some thing in front of him. lol must have felt that though

ya the one day i might have caught something ... but i have hit lots more and never had a problem ...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya the one day i might have caught something ... but i have hit lots more and never had a problem ...

ya but you were also riding inferior sleds. nothing goes like the xp, ya just need to ride it better hehe

Top Bottom