2010 xp x rear sissor arm bent... brace tube too... w.t.f

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a couple hours after I caught the stump. on the groomed trail coming back down to the trucks doing warp chicken....bang
pics066Medium.jpg

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you look really close at the shock in that pic you can see the spring retaining washer even took a lick

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you look really close at the shock in that pic you can see the spring retaining washer even took a lick

Nice. Or I mean not so much

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey tex don't blame brp because you hit something or something jumped infront of you. LOL

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I'm at home now. F sakes.
Has cut between the ports and a small cut out of the ports.

G.d. ported tracks.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a pic of the track

What do u guys think. Not as bad as teeroys.
It should be ok

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i broke my brace last week on my 09 summit on the trail back out of blue lake and didn't even notice untill the next morning.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a pic of the track

What do u guys think. Not as bad as teeroys.
It should be ok

could you feel if the fibreglass rod was broken in that spot? I suspect mine looked just like that for a while....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that a tear going towards the guide clip hole. Don't like that if thats the case.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did feel something coming down. Thought it was just ice in the tunnel and track rubbing it.

When i noticed the brace tube both ends where down against the track. Good thing I didn't back up.

Not sure but I think it will survive some more. I want a newer non ported track but want and need the s36 front more

What would u guys do

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did feel something coming down. Thought it was just ice in the tunnel and track rubbing it. When i noticed the brace tube both ends where down against the track. Good thing I didn't back up. Not sure but I think it will survive some more. I want a newer non ported track but want and need the s36 front moreWhat would u guys doSent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk
Don't you just add another rad?? Just for you Jeff

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that a tear going towards the guide clip hole. Don't like that if thats the case.

No it looks Like its going to the rod. And not split all the way through

Ekim

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me last year. Smaller rip in the track though. Broke the cross bar, scissor arm, billet wheel shaft and bent the rails. Thought the track would last because of the small rip so I just bought new rails and pieces. The track didn't last 500km and ripped right across. IMO don't trust the track.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did feel something coming down. Thought it was just ice in the tunnel and track rubbing it.

When i noticed the brace tube both ends where down against the track. Good thing I didn't back up.

Not sure but I think it will survive some more. I want a newer non ported track but want and need the s36 front more

What would u guys do

I'd be concerned with it leaving you in the backcountry. A chopper ride could cost more than a new track. Where the hell is Maxwell when you need him. He'd know what to do. Lol.

E to the v

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ve destroyed a few scissor arms.......& shocks.......& a arms.......& trailing arms.......& bulkheads.......& brackets

Last edited:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What would u guys do

change the track tex....at least you can still ride it like a buffalo

Top Bottom