2010 teryx clutch kit?

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to be changing my belt on my 2010 teryx, is it worth puting in a clutch kit while it is apart? Or just leave it be. It's totally stock except for 27" zillas, thanks Shawn

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I am going to be changing my belt on my 2010 teryx, is it worth puting in a clutch kit while it is apart? Or just leave it be. It's totally stock except for 27" zillas, thanks Shawn

give Chrisco a call @ Parkland Motorsports, he knows these machines and will give you his honest opinion.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mabe just springs. 40 bucks for two

I have 30's and that's all I did

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mabe just springs. 40 bucks for two

I have 30's and that's all I did

What do the springs help? More pressure to help the belt from smoking? I got stuck the other weekend and smoked it. It's done wasn't even really that stuck just rocked it a few times and it was out

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do a dalton clutch kit. Changes weights and springs, gives adjustability for engine mods, tire sizes and riding styles. Also you could do a overdrive clutch cover, that will increase your top end by about 10kph. It will help with belt issues and bottom end power!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do the springs help? More pressure to help the belt from smoking? I got stuck the other weekend and smoked it. It's done wasn't even really that stuck just rocked it a few times and it was out

Ya the springs clamp it for and change the belt gear ratio

I have a red secondary spring and low is low.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought about changing mine as well, not sure if it needs it but thought i would take off the cover and clean it out but if your that far may as well change it. Are they expensive? i imagine same as a sled belt. How big of a job is it, looks like the feul tank has to come out. Definately could not change one of these on the trail like a Polaris.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put in the EPI mudder kit, primary spring, weights and Secondary spring on 27" xtr's. Made a big difference, I'm not lookin for speed just low end wheel spin, had the belt light come on twice this weekend both times with diff lock full, winching and one wheel couldn't spin. Happy with it.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took a hour just to get the fuel tank out

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How are getting the belt on and off?

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cut my old one off and rolled the new one on.

Top Bottom