2010 rmk 600 gauge problem

ftasv360

Reaction score
Hi and thanks for any information to all who can help.

I have a 2010 600 RMK 155 with electric start and reverse. Sled is all stock with no mods. Was riding out on the trail this past weekend and noticed that the speedo/tach/coolant display was out. Sled was running good all day until this time and was still running good without the guage. Stopped the sled and turned it off to check under the hood for wiring disconnected or burnt and nothing found. Started the sled back up and the digital display came back on and worked for a few more kilometers. Did not check the head lights or tail light at the time the gauge read one bar. Watched the display and noted that the voltage level dropped to one bar and the battery was flashing and then the display went back off. Sled still ran ok other wise back to loading area. Again turned sled off and restarted to load onto trailer, and once again the display came back on. Checked for burnt or shorted wires last night and none found and confirmed that the head lights and tail lights are working. Started sled and let is idle till normal operating temp and not a problem with the display. I have read about updated voltage reg being on the belt cover and this sled already has the voltage reg in this location from factory. Am going to check stator output tonight. Thanks for any help.

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would still say Voltage Regulator. I had the same sled with same problem. Change it now while it is going to the low voltage side. If it goes to high voltage it will fry your ecu and then its really big dollars..

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 on Voltage regulator and I wouldn't run it much more until you are sure as the next part to go is your ECU. The updated Polaris number is 4013587. My wife's 2010 had same problem.

Top Bottom