2010 M8 Turbo

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just want to know do anybody make a turbo for the new m8..

X2, I haven't heard but am interested in it as well. With the lighter crank, and the higher compression it may be a little more challenging.:d

morris

Reaction score
yes there is a turbo for m8 2010 its a boondocker turbo you will have to change the
head to a 2009 head

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do u know if the kit has any feed backs and whats the prices or where i can see some pics of the kit.

give travis a call. i think they switched to a tial external wastegate and a tial turbo housing for this year. I have their garrett kit on my 07 and it runs like a top every trip out. there website sucks so i havn't seen any pictures of the new kit if you pm me your email i can sent you some good pics of there kit. travis's number is 801-940-7777

406 sled club

Reaction score
I have an M8 turbo with a cutler stage three, amazing power, relability, and the cleanest looking kit out there. Also draws could air from outside, and not from under the hood. I ride the steep and deep, with every type of turbo. I ve owned all the brands with turbos, the cat has been hands down the best next to a nytro.

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an M8 turbo with a cutler stage three, amazing power, relability, and the cleanest looking kit out there. Also draws could air from outside, and not from under the hood. I ride the steep and deep, with every type of turbo. I ve owned all the brands with turbos, the cat has been hands down the best next to a nytro.

Do you think that cutler stage 3 kit is better than the boondocker and how long have u been running this cutler kit

Top Bottom