2010 M8 ski pressure / revalve suspension

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2010 M8 and I have noticed that the ski pressure is significantly more than my 2008 M8 that I had. Has anybody else noticed this? Or is my suspension set up in a way that my ski pressure is high? What can I do to try and reduce some of this ski pressure without sacraficing having my skis 4 ft in the air all the time?

Also, has anybody looking into revalving the suspension for your peticular rider weight? If so is there anybody in Calgary area that is really good with this? Or do some people just up and change shocks they are riding on and get new shocks valved for your weight? is it worth it?

Thanks,
Ryan

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2010 M8 and I have noticed that the ski pressure is significantly more than my 2008 M8 that I had. Has anybody else noticed this? Or is my suspension set up in a way that my ski pressure is high? What can I do to try and reduce some of this ski pressure without sacraficing having my skis 4 ft in the air all the time?

Also, has anybody looking into revalving the suspension for your peticular rider weight? If so is there anybody in Calgary area that is really good with this? Or do some people just up and change shocks they are riding on and get new shocks valved for your weight? is it worth it?

Thanks,
Ryan

I have pretty much no ski pressure on mine. Limiter strap out all the way. Front skid shock 5 threads up. Under normal circumstances, it transfers beautifully with the geo/elvis mod I have done to the suspension. Can get a little hairy on stuff that's more than 45 degrees though.

Top Bottom