2010 M8 - Polished Tunnel, Cut Flap, No Decals...

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you could probly get that seat reskinned for pretty cheap....or trade someone

I'll worry about the seat next year, unless someone offers to trade. I was thinking maybe a dealer would trade straight across once they get the seats that they are selling as accessories but not sure?????

FoxTrot

Reaction score
If you want to stick with the factory seat there's a guy on kijiji that's selling an '09 LE seat for $200 in Camrose. Just a heads up.

dirtbag

Reaction score
I polished my tunnle this year too and what i did was used an angle grinder attachment, looked loke connton wrapped up un canvas with a polishing brick from bumper to bumper and used that all over and then did a final coat by hand with autosol.

bingo ,thats the way.try brown brick then green then auto sol to get that extra shine.....the sled looks sweet polished with no stickers

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol thats why i let the roomate polish his first and use what he found worked for me :) haha. just hard to get around those damn rivets. And cracked knuckles on the running boards haha

cattamer

Reaction score
Did it all by hand with Mother's Cream type polish. Many hours and cuts from the running boards!!!

Did not take the tunnel off. Couldn't tell you!

I would love to throw the black cat seat on as over next summer I think I'm going to powdercoat the suspension parts white, so the orange would be out of place on the sled. I don't really want to pay for the seat though. I wonder if I could trade straight across with someone????

Hey Rucky do i have a deal for u pm me thanks!!!!:beer::beer::d

Top Bottom