2010 M8 - Polished Tunnel, Cut Flap, No Decals...

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone thinks of the look? Eventually I'll throw some decals on, or a sled wrap, but for now money is going towards functional parts and riding :). Looking at some MOFLOW side vents in white, and the Mountain Addiction fuel rack system... Along with scratchers. And eventually a can for sure!! The stock can rivals the previous M1000 cans!

Attachments

• 7 (Small).JPG
    7 (Small).JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 8 (Small).JPG
    8 (Small).JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 9 (Small).JPG
    9 (Small).JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 10 (Small).JPG
    10 (Small).JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 11 (Small).JPG
    11 (Small).JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 78

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice work. why put decals back on!

ditch the flap and taillight. get a small led one or none and a better flap. that cat one will anger you this season i guaranteeeeeeeee

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol of course it was easy to polish, hasnt been ridden:p Nice looking until there Rucky. Sled wraps look sweet though.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks good. wish i had the energy to polish a tunnel like that

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep the flap and just cut the bottom part off and you will have no worries with it this winter, plus it will help keep the temp down as it will hold some snow up under. That is just my opinion. Sled looks good and the polishing looks like a mirror. Good job.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice polish job. I also say leave it white with no sled wrap. But its your machine.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow flap and the light are staying. Nothing wrong with it. Snowseeker, you seem to have missed that I have already taken a notch off the flap :)

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh sorry ya I missed that and I did the same thing on my 09. So what did you use to polish the tunnnel? I used a power ball on my drill and Autosol but mine isnt that shinny yet.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you take your tunnel rite off and polish it and if so how much work was it to get the tunnel off I wanna powdercoat mine black this year

cattamer

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone thinks of the look? Eventually I'll throw some decals on, or a sled wrap, but for now money is going towards functional parts and riding :). Looking at some MOFLOW side vents in white, and the Mountain Addiction fuel rack system... Along with scratchers. And eventually a can for sure!! The stock can rivals the previous M1000 cans!

nice looking sled u have there! bet u cant wait for the snow to fly and lets hope we get lots this year! solid black cat seat would look even better on it!

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh sorry ya I missed that and I did the same thing on my 09. So what did you use to polish the tunnnel? I used a power ball on my drill and Autosol but mine isnt that shinny yet.

I polished my tunnle this year too and what i did was used an angle grinder attachment, looked loke connton wrapped up un canvas with a polishing brick from bumper to bumper and used that all over and then did a final coat by hand with autosol.

kamikaze cat

Reaction score
thanks rucky look awesome half tempted to do the same to my 09 but I think I'll paint my hood black white hood and snow = shovel marks in your hood. ask me how I know lol

Guest101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Decals make it look like a stupid nascar looks wicked like that!

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Did it all by hand with Mother's Cream type polish. Many hours and cuts from the running boards!!!

did you take your tunnel rite off and polish it and if so how much work was it to get the tunnel off I wanna powdercoat mine black this year

Did not take the tunnel off. Couldn't tell you!

nice looking sled u have there! bet u cant wait for the snow to fly and lets hope we get lots this year! solid black cat seat would look even better on it!

I would love to throw the black cat seat on as over next summer I think I'm going to powdercoat the suspension parts white, so the orange would be out of place on the sled. I don't really want to pay for the seat though. I wonder if I could trade straight across with someone????

Top Bottom